SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fox's Harris Faulkner... ;-)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox's Harris Faulkner... ;-) Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
..ls a great anchor...she has class, a great personality and delivery as well as beauty...of all the Fox News anchors, she is my favorite Smile...watching her now...she is so smooth...that is all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think she interrupts her guests very much, like the other Fox anchors do. Class, definitely!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Amen...it is so refreshing to watch someone who is not shrill, overbearing or combative when they interact with the people they interview...what a class act she is...what a model for others in this day we live...I would bet the farm she is a kind person in her personal life as opposed to Rachael Madcow from MSNBC being a total effing bitch ( I would keep the farm)...what a contrast!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Isn't she related to Kid Rock as an inlaw of some sort?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

quote:
Fox's Harris Falkner...

If you're going to praise someone, at least spell their name right. Wink

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Harris Faulkner

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
She is striking. And a class act.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
She has class. She has been with Fox for years and I have always been a fan.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to be able to watch her here on the local news before she made it to the show.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I remember Harris doing a feature about a monkey that had escaped and describing him as having a bright red scrotum. Julie Banderras tried to get her to say bright red scrotum again and Harris just bit her lip and shook her head no. It was hilarious. Pure class! I love Harris.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
She has become one of my favorite commentators on Fox. She's honest informed and as has already been said, she doesn't try to dominate the conversation.

You can tell she is not a big Trump fan but she is fair in her criticism of some of his actions without trashing him in the process like others do and she praises his actions when appropriate. I respect her for that. The lady is a class act for sure.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Okay, Cliff, what are you trying to say? Hmmm?

You Devil Dog, you.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Okay, Cliff, what are you trying to say? Hmmm?

You Devil Dog, you.

I am a happily married man. But Mrs Faulkner is one of the few reasons I still watch Fox News.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
With good reason, if I may say so.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am a fan!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to start up a discussion about her. If she is not an act and is like she portrays herself on air, I proclaim my love for her in this forum...just don't tell my wife.

I just don't understand why she doesn't get all the attention other news women get. She is by far my favorite!

Wasn't her dad an Air Force pilot or officer or something? My father-in-law told me something about her background a while back, but I don't remember now.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post

--Sir Winston Churchill

--James Earl Jones

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wasn't her dad an Air Force pilot or officer or something? My father-in-law told me something about her background a while back, but I don't remember now.
Retired Army.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think CNN's Fredrika Whitfield claimed to be the granddaughter of a Tuskegee Airman, but I couldn't find anything online to support my memory.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post