SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opinion of Branson tractors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinion of Branson tractors Login/Join 
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted
I have a local dealer who sells them. Any body have one? Are they any good?

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of notarex
posted Hide Post
My Father in law has one, seems pretty solid. No real major problems with it. I've found the hydraulics to be a bit touchy, but then again I use it rarely. I would make sure you have a nearby dealer that is trustworthy before you plunk down on one.

Posts: 498 | Location: NH | Registered: August 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure you have a convenient and capable service facility for anything you buy and one that has good parts stock and will stay in business.

Posts: 1496 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Others may know better but I believe the Branson name has been around for a while but under different ownership. Everything I’ve heard seems to be pretty good but is always followed by “considering what I paid”. For a solid machine that won’t be the source of your livelihood they’re fine. The fact you have a dealer nearby is great. Unfortunately sometimes the dealers don’t stay dealers long depending upon circumstances. However it seems like there’s always a Kubota or John Deere dealer around. I would personally avoid New Holland as they’re going through some lean times and have cut their dealer network significantly over the past 2 years. There’s a good forum called tractorbynet that will offer a ton of information. Just remember it’s not quite as good as this forum but still very good! Good luck and be safe!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I came across this video when watching my favorite YouTube mechanic. One problem I see is having to wait for parts to come from South Korea.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post