SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Long Hours, Missing You All:
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Hours, Missing You All: Login/Join 
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Saw a post on a different forum a couple of days ago asking about a member that had not posted in a while. I immediately thought about you. Glad to hear things are going your way!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Which makes me kind of laugh as it's a desk job, but the stressed out customers kick my ass more than any factory or physical job ever did.
^^^^^^OP
I know the feeling well, I was a shift supervisor for years. The only one one the shift qualified to do maint. On the machines in charge of all production, had 12 and other times 14 women under me had all the paper work to keep up with and upper management down my neck all the time for more and more pounds of production, was on the clock and not allowed 1 minute of O/T to complete paper work. It can really stress you.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Always nice to hear from you, thanks for checking in! Glad things are going your way.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
So very awesome to read the replies.

I don't often start threads, mostly read and post replies to others, but the warm responses are so welcome.

Yes, Para's horse had me busting a gut.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent news.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I am about 1/2 way through, been killing it numbers wise, but I am basically a zombie, wake shower, sell MAPD’s and PDP’s, grab dinner, brush Banshee Cat, sleep, repeat.

I ordered my self gift for Christmas, a BCM 9” .300 Black upper with M-Lok rail, I’ll order the pistol lower in Dec.

Only 9 hour days this week and off Thursday, it’s like working part time after all the super long days and weekends. Please everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Missing the gang here.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That's great news. And who doesn't like and need more good news in their life.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Keep kicking ass, you deserve the good fortune. Then relax a bit after open enrollment ends.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you've been on the comeback trail.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post