SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The violent militant left isn't hiding anymore
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The violent militant left isn't hiding anymore Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I suggest police consider beekeeping. Seriously.

One hive dropped in the midst of a protest like that would end it pretty quickly.

People normally don't walk around in bee-proof getup. Carrying that around in a city would be pretty obviously be prior intent.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm all for "Wasp Bombs".

Can sting multiple times, and I don't care how many get stepped on.

Bee Lives Matter

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I ordered a couple of pepper spray "fogger grenades" to keep in my car just in case I get stuck in one of these mobs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ryanp225,

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
So may I ask an honest question.....how in GOD'S holy name do "we" combat this?? Like someone said...the second you rifle butt one of these communist azzholes upside the head, they'll be the first ones to scream bloody murder.

Frankly, I think the most effective strategy is to continue demanding something so universally supported as "I should have free speech without being beaten unconscious", and allowing these idiots to do all the work. They're defeating themselves; it's like they want a Republican supermajority.

The violence, the lies, the corruption, the backstabbing of their own constituency; all of it is causing seething anger within the Democrat party. Donald Trump has been exceedingly good at chipping away the Democrat base, and these Antifa morons are doing their best to shoo the rest away. Millennial Republicans have done an amazing job forcing these issues into the faces of moderates. I also give kudos to them for adopting classic democrat strategies and fighting fire with fire; getting under the skin of extreme leftists with humorous ridicule, sarcasm, targeting their sponsors, and turning words/phrases Democrats sharpened into weapons against them. Between leftist overreactions, Republican good-natured humor, and Democrats getting so deep into identity politics that they alienate their own base, Democrats are fleeing the party.

The strategy should be to continue antagonizing the left, forcing overreactions, and further separating them from their base. All we're asking for is free speech without being beaten unconscious. All moderates and most Democrats are sympathetic to that. I mean, we've just started and already communist graffiti saying "Liberals get the bullet too" is going around the internet. Stuff like that will only make moderate Democrats savor the thought of hickory shampoo as much as we do.

So lets push them further. Keep making speeches, keep them burning down their own campus, keep forcing mayors to jeopardize public safety. Use their own weapons against them. Label them homophobic bigots, label them the fascist brownshirts, tie them in with every stereotype they try to sling from the Jim Crow days, "How many times are Democrats going to block a school before they realize they're on the wrong side of history?" Force them to abandon their base. Remember when that terrorist targeted the gay night club, 50 of them were killed, Democrats made sure his father, who openly advocated the murder of homosexuals, was seated front and center at their rally to show how much they love Islam? Next thing you know those people aren't Democrats anymore.

Their insane behavior so far has driven Democrat approval rating to new lows. If they keep this up, we'll get more seats, more Trump, more SCOTUS judges, and more aggressive policy. If there's much more of this crap Trump could pull and Eisenhower and the country would cheer. For once the left has ceded victim status to us, so lets wield it like a weapon.

It looks like we're going in this direction btw. Milo is going back to Berkley. Along with Alex Jones. I hear Gavin McInnes is going to join them.

Posts: 3947 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that Yvette and BAMN are turning off more persons than they inspire. However having someone like her teaching/indoctrinating middle school students is a problem. The Berkeley school district suspended her for 6 weeks last year due to complaints of indoctrination. However she kept her job and is back at it, teaching and indoctrinating 5 days a week.

If the "little people" in California ever have their 2nd amendment rights returned, and can carry for protection, some of these anarchists may be in for a surprise.

More: "Since news of the riots broke out, pre-order sales of Breitbart Senior Editor MILO’s upcoming book Dangerous increased by a staggering 12,740%, propelling it to the top of the Amazon best seller list once again."
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/...o-berkeley-ill-back/

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
Interview with t.he organizer of the protest against Milo at Berkeley. Sounds like she needs to be put on a list.

https://youtu.be/YPrRLyFTzSU

Dang, Keeping my New Years resolution keeps getting harder and harder.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm all for "Wasp Bombs".

Can sting multiple times, and I don't care how many get stepped on.

Bee Lives Matter

I am all for this! Inadvertently stepped on an underground wasp nest. Didn't see them coming until I had been swarmed. Wife estimated that I had been stung about 20 times. I can assure everyone here, they do not want experience that.

However, how do we get the wasps/hornets back into their nest so the peaceful folks can go about their business?

Maybe a fog of wasp killer spray.,

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The FBI and the DOJ need to infiltrate these group, determine which are planning organized violence, then prosecute them as terrorist organizations.

And with Sessions running the DOJ now, that very well might happen.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
just after this event, a CNN commentor was saying the riot was a right wing conspiracy and he knows no liberals were involved. I wonder where that guy is hiding now?
That was former Secretary of Labor and still douchebag Robert Reich that made those stupid remarks, and that he didn't recognize anyone because he know everyone on campus.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Water cannon, bean bags, rubber slugs, tear gas, pepper spray, PR 24 batons, etc.

It worked in the 60's and it will work today.

If there's a physical price to pay, they will not pay it.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I'll clean a rifle.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
How is she not arrested? She's a self admitted domestic terrorist. How can one go on TV and brag about "shutting it down" by destroying innocent people's/business's property; assault; arson; intimidation; and suppression of free speech?

She/they scream about hate speech, which just means speech they don't like. What about inciting violence? How is that kind of speech legal?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I ordered a couple of pepper spray "fogger grenades" to keep in my car just in case I get stuck in one of these mobs.

Where do you get those?

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Water cannon, bean bags, rubber slugs, tear gas, pepper spray, PR 24 batons, etc.

Don't forget the German Shepherds.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This is likely not going to get better. It appears to me that uncivil unrest is coming to a theatre near you.

Yes, I agree totally.
I say, "Defend By Any Means Necessary!"

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frankly, I think the most effective strategy is to continue demanding something so universally supported as "I should have free speech without being beaten unconscious", and allowing these idiots to do all the work. They're defeating themselves; it's like they want a Republican supermajority.

That is sage advice!

One of the most important things to keep in mind is that We Are Winning, and it's not just because of Trump.

Obama takes office in 2009:
U.S. Congress
Senate Democrats hold a majority with 58 seats
House Democrats hold a majority with 256 seats
State offices
28 state governorships are in democratic hands
Around 30% of voters claim alligence to the dem. party.

Trump takes office in 2017
U.S. Congress
Senate Republicans hold a majority with 52 seats
House Republicans hols a majority with 238 seats
State offices
33 State governorships are in Republican hands
In addition the Democrats have a net loss of about 950 seats in the state legislative houses.
Also, about 85% of the counties in America voted for Trump.
Around 25% or so of voters claim alligence to the Dem. party

Right now, the 2018 elections are looking very good for the Republicans nationally.

Nationally, the Republican party has done a much, much better job at local and regional political organizing than the Democratic party.

If the Democrats stay true to from, they will think that the solution to the erosion of the party is to turn further left; the thought of that makes me smile!

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
These fascists have gotten a free ride for the last 16 years, they have been allowed to perpetrate their acts of violence with very little repercussions. We saw during the inauguration how they were "shocked" that they were arrested and charged with a felony. Keep doing this and the wannabes will slink back under their little red books, this will leave the hardcore terrorists easily identifiable for the feds to infiltrate and find the ring leaders and charge them accordingly.

In the mean time if you live in an urban area prepare for localized outbursts....hopefully you can use your 2nd amendment rights, if not bear spray and a baseball bat works.

I like the idea of the CS grenades, I have a few lying around that I may add to my vehicle bag....one thing to be very cautious of though is blow back....if you carry CS be prepared to deal with it. Last thing you want is to be affected by your own spray in a belligerent mob.

Also realize they enemy also uses CS and are often prepared for it.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WyoRobert
posted Hide Post
Scott Adams, author of Dilbert had an interesting post on this theme: Be Careful what you wish for Basically stating that the people crying about Trump being a fascist, authoritarian tyrant are performing exactly the actions best suited to provoke an authoritarian, tyrannical-looking response.

Robert
------------------------------------------------

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. -- Marianne Williamson

Posts: 613 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Close your eyes and visualize wasp bombs and how the mob would react.....lololol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Close your eyes and visualize wasp bombs and how the mob would react.....lololol

It sure does send a ....tingle. Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post