SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Would you take a Load out bag to Europe (London) for your luggage?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you take a Load out bag to Europe (London) for your luggage? Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If you want to be noticed in an airport, carry a tan Pelican briefcase. When I’ve made several trips over the past few years at least half the times I’ve been approached by airline employees in the concourses (and not while checking in) asking if I was carrying a firearm.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I have the same bag and have used it multiple times flying overseas. No one has ever questioned it. I have also used that bag to take firearms to and from the range. Again, no problems at the airports with it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post