SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Visiting Louisville, KY Next Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visiting Louisville, KY Next Week Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted
I’ll be in Louisville two nights next week. I’m thinking about staying downtown and sampling some bourbon on Whiskey Row. Safe at night? Is the Evan Williams Whiskey Experiance worth a visit? I’m normally a Scotch drinker, but I’m willing to cross the street for a couple of evenings. Big Grin

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
There was a Louisville thread earlier this month month

link

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Check out Copper and Kings. Definitely worth a visit. Louisville is as safe as any other big city at night. There are a ton of great little restaurants downtown. Lots of local beers.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Breeders Cup on November 2 and 3 in Louisville. It should be a good time, but space may be limited.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post