SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UFO nutballs threaten to storm Area 51 to see the aliens
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO nutballs threaten to storm Area 51 to see the aliens Login/Join 
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
A-10s and AC-130U and W going to be busy for a few minutes

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The whole thing is a hilarious joke btw.

It’s all for fun.

Exactly. It's basically just some folks on the internet blowing off steam and making funny images. It started on one of the oddball internet troll/shitposting sites, like 4chan or 9gag, and gained steam from there.

There's no actual plan to storm Area 51. And they're not "UFO Nutballs" who really think they're going to storm a military base to find aliens. Just bored interweb denizens making up an excuse to be absurd.

Hence my comment about an “alien themed burning man”. I CAN see a lot of folks showing up just to have a good time, wear silver suits and green makeup, and pump money into the local economy.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It’s also has a lot of posts about how people are gonna “clap dat sweet alien ass”, I.e everyone is gonna have sex with the aliens when they get into the alien area.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
It’s also has a lot of posts about how people are gonna “clap dat sweet alien ass”, I.e everyone is gonna have sex with the aliens when they get into the alien area.

Is Capt Kirk a member? He always got all the sweet alien ass.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm into green chicks, man.

<Optometrist voice on...>

Number One...

...or number two

...Number one...or number two...any difference?

<Optometrist voice off>

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Little Al'Le'Inn in Rachel, NV, will need to stock up on tee shirts, fridge magnets, and beer. A lot of beer.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Two quotes caught my attention

"They can't stop all of us"

ANSWER: Yes they can

“If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. ”

ANSWER: No you can't

By the way.... awesome job letting Area 51 and the rest of the world know that you're coming. Certainly they won't have time to ship in....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Guess they’ll find out if FEMA camps are real.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a bit like the flat earth society.

The ones who don't understand it's a joke are the same ones who are the punchline.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zapfire:
Grown men believe Aliens are real ? LOL hahahahaha...This is too funny. too many stupid people in the world today.

Haha...it’s not as if they’re Bigfoot, am I right?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
It's a bit like the flat earth society.

The ones who don't understand it's a joke are the same ones who are the punchline.

Sadly, I have had infuriating discussions with people that truly believe in the flat earth googaw.

posted Hide Post
The Air Force has released an official statement: https://www.anonews.co/air-for...T50VrQXTvYXHm0-icfiE

Bob Lazar, a man who claims to have worked at the base, said this: Lazar has made a statement warning his supporters to stay home on September 20. Lazar says that the site is not even at Area 51 proper, but another facility nearby, that probably doesn’t even house the same technology anymore. Lazar also says that he fears that someone could be shot for trying to enter the base without authorization.

“I do not support this ‘movement’. The last time someone tried to get in to Area 51 he was shot. This is not the way to go about trying to get more information. What is good, is the interest in the subject – the science and technology. That is what would immediately change the world we live in,” Lazar said in his statement.

This is from a newspaper in Las Vegas. It happened in January of this year. The guy was killed. MERCURY (AP) — Authorities shot and killed a man who entered a secured federal site north of Las Vegas where the government used to test nuclear bombs.

A spokesman for the National Nuclear Security Administration says the man failed to stop at the security gate on Monday at the Nevada National Security Site. Darwin Morgan says the man drove for about 8 miles before he parked, got out of his car and approached security officials.

Nye County Sheriff's deputies and nuclear site officers told the man to drop the object in his hand and stop approaching. Morgan says they shot him when he refused.

The man, whose identity has not yet been released, died at the scene.

The FBI has been notified.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never in the history of man has a dumb prank gotten out of hand before. Eek

In other news, military services have no sense of humor.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlikely they would find any aliens but they would probably discover some pretty intereresting aircraft nobody has told us about. The SR 71 Blackbird first flew in 1964. I doubt they have been spending all this time playing checkers.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
A bunch of you guys is no fun.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grown men believe Aliens are real ?
I'm your Huckleberry.

I think its massively arrogant to think there aren't aliens out there somewhere and we are the only thinking beings in this entire universe. However, are they here? Well that's another discussion entirely.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Those security guys are bored, over-trained, heavily armed, no accountability, and have massive needs to prove that they are necessary, since they get paid tons and never, ever get to do anything.
Hair trigger doesn't even begin to describe it.

I sincerely hope nobody puts a toe over the line.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
quote:
Grown men believe Aliens are real ?
I'm your Huckleberry.

I think its massively arrogant to think there aren't aliens out there somewhere and we are the only thinking beings in this entire universe. However, are they here? Well that's another discussion entirely.

I actually like those discussions. There is certainly life somewhere in the universe; the law of averages alone suggests that there are billions of worlds that harbor life. There are on the order of a hundred billion individual galaxies...if exactly one world from each galaxy has life on it, that would be, well, one hundred billion worlds with life forms. How many would have evolved into intelligent, spacefaring species? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction could still result in hundreds of thousands.

This of course branches the life discussion in several discussions at once. If light speed travel is not surpassable or wormhole theory impossible, it is extremely unlikely that little green men could ever reach our tiny corner of the Milky Way. Travel without either would require either some form of suspended animation (for a REALLY long time) or planned long term generational space travel, or seriously long lifespans. How would they even determine our planet is the one to approach in the first place?

My point is that what is more believable? That distances are too great to traverse, or that traveling all that way without bothering to make real meaningful contact is reasonable? If there little green bodies here living, in stasis or in formaldehyde, what possible reason is there to keep it a secret from the population in the first place?

In short there is certainly life out there somewhere. Are they here? I am skeptical.

posted Hide Post
I would assume that the vast majority of the folks that try to actually go and storm the gates have some "things" in common....

- Have warrants of some kind
- Owe back child support
- Owe IRS or simply do not bother with this tax silliness.

Let em come, round em up!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post