SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Which Yard/Garden Tractor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Yard/Garden Tractor Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I have a Kubota BX23S with the back hoe and loader.
I have a 60" mower deck mounted, a post hole digger, and a stump ripper. In the winter I use it to plow my snow with the front loader.
With the quick detach of the loader and backhoe its easy to convert it from one use to another.I also have attachments for moving trailers.

Like a Swiss Army knife for landscaping needs.
I have a 20+ year old Toro LX460 lawn tractor that served me well. I gave it to my son after I bought the Kubota, he continues to use it for mowing around his house. He has a Kubota M series tractor with a Brush Hog and a 80" finish mower for the big stuff.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a John Deere multi terrain X500 with a 48" cutting deck, now in its eleventh year of service cutting a little under two acres. Each year I send it in for the Winter service program. I'm satisfied with it.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I have a dealer sourced JD LT-180 with a Kawasaki 17HP V-Twin purchased in 2003. I was really pissed when in 2014with only 260 hours, it dropped a cylinder. Today, I'm amazed it's still running. Down on power, obviously, but still gets the job done. Used it today as a matter of fact.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
My JD 300x 42" deck is in 10th season 725hrs; cut PNW lawn 1.2 acres weekly in nearly 9 month growing season. Yearly service pays off. We tow the JD trailer around for various estate management chores and firewood duty now & then.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post