SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace,Sir.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
We will miss you, JALLEN. Thank you for all of the time and fellowship you shared with us all.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Your contributions to this forum were part of the the defining aspects. RIP, Sir.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace JAllen. Many here will not forget you.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
Very sorry. Rest in Peace JALLEN.

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
May he rest in peace.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace JAllen.

Your wisdom, insights, and thought-provoking article links will be missed by your Sigforum family.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I'll miss JAllen's posts and thoughtful replies to others. I can't believe I'll never read another one. I wish I knew Jim, may he rest in peace.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace JALLEN, you will be missed.

Posts: 472 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of JALLEN's passing. A great mind and wit that will be sorely missed. Rest in peace, Godspeed!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
A truly sad day indeed. RIP Jim.

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP JALLEN, your legal insights will be missed.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
RIP good sir.

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
You will be missed JALLEN.
A great loss for the Forum.

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences. God Bless you Jim Frown

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Jallen, we will miss you here, but we are glad you are up in heaven sending some blessing on this forums members, I think we all feel better knowing you are up there pulling for us.

Blessing to your family, may they know that we all respected your contributions and the room will be a little darker without you.

Enjoy your reward, thanks for all you did to make earth and America a better place. May we all be able to contribute something close to what you did over your lifetime.

I will call it Jallen's Lounge to myself when I log in!

This Aggie will miss this T-Sip

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Someone commented about my glum demeanor and I stumbled over trying to explain about Jim. Instead I said, I lost a friend today.

Godspeed Jim.

Condolences to us all.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace JALLEN.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I very much would have liked to meet him. My condolences to his family.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post