SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
A big part of the Sig Forum is gone now too. Jim Allen is one of a kind; truly a fine man and gentleman in every sense of the word.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the notice earlier in the day when I was at work. It put a lump in my throat, even though it was expected. Deepest sympathy to the family, best wishes and godspeed, JALLEN.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
This is so sad to hear and he will be missed.

Fair winds and following seas Shipmate. You were a gentleman to the very end.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Very sad! Frown I am so very glad I made a special trip just the other week to go see him and bring him his favorite cream cheese after his post. I wanted him to enjoy his cream cheese in his final hours. I sat and talked with him for a few hours sadly knowing it would most likely be the last time I saw him.

God speed Jim. You will be missed.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to hear this,hard to believe but we knew it was coming. RIP

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Jallen the choice news articles you shared were always a highlight every day.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace Mr. Allen. You were a major contributor to this great forum.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Godspeed, JALLEN. I really enjoyed your posts. You will be greatly missed by many.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Heaven has gained a noble soul.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Rest peacefully, Jim. Certainly will be missed here. SF will feel a little different now.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Thank you JALLEN. Thank you for all your wisdom, your humor and your friendship.
May you Rest in peace.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Wow, my morality is really in my face at this moment.
RIP JAllen Frown

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Farewell, please know you entered many lives via this forum. It will not be the same here, but your presence will always remain steadfast in Sig Forum.

My sympathy and condolences to family. God Bless.

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Also, glad Jim was able to get out of California and back to Texas for his last few years.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
RIP Jallen.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Jallen you will be missed

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace, JAllen.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear that. Rest in Peace JAllen.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace my friend.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I was saddened to see that Jallen passed away. I never met the man in person. His posts were always so informative and insightful and his loss will be felt.
Rest In Peace Sir.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post