SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace brother. You were one of the best.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Godspeed and welcome Jim - thank you for a life well-lived. Blue skies and tailwinds.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace, Jim. May your memory be a blessing to all who knew you.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
What a tremendous loss.
Rest in peace buddy. I'll sure miss hearing from you.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Might I be so bold as to offer that he might deserve a JALLEN’s Lounge name change much like Masons rifle room.

Good idea.

Really good idea. I can't think of anything more appropriate.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Jallen

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Fair winds and following seas Jim. May you find eternal peace.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
A gentleman and a scholar, rest in peace JAllen.

Posts: 1552 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had the pleasure of meeting Jim and Martine some time ago when they lived in San Diego. We had dinner once, great conversation. What a great team they made. He spoke so highly of his lovely wife, so cultured and refined.

I also fondly recall the Bruce Gray class we took together. His wit, insight, intelligence and generosity were particularly notable.

I too will miss him greatly.

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace sir. It can be said of few people that they made a difference and left their mark in this life. A great example has passed and will be missed. He made many readers reflect on matters that few would have considered without his exposure.

Posts: 100 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown
My condolences to Jim's friends and family.
His presence here in the lounge will be missed.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
RIP Mr Allen

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace Jim. Prayers sent out to family and friends.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Tears have been shed for someone I never met RIP JALLEN. You will be greatly missed and fondly remembered.

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Sad news. He will be missed.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
You done good sir. Thank you.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...590020944#4590020944

I wish your family peace during this trying time.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Am I right in thinking that you posted a photo of that dinner meeting? I’d like to see it again.

I don't think I did. I will double check, but I don't recall taking a photo.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
RIP, Jim.

You will be missed.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That's sad news. He faced his death bravely. Frown

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace Jallen. Frown

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post