SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
JAllen will be missed. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
This is a tough one to hear on a Monday morning.
A huge hole is left in this forum.
He will be missed, greatly.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The world is a lesser place. I am grateful to have crossed his path. RIP JALLEN.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Jim. You are already missed. Prayers for Jim and his family.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences for JALLEN's family.

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Frown

Rest in Peace...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Peace be with you, sir, and your family.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for him and his family...

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
Like many here I learned a lot from that man. He was smart and quick witted up to the end. I only hope I would be like that at my ending.

RIP

Posts: 317 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
I also will miss his common sense approach to chaos
As I am getting closer to the end than the beginning myself, I know the one last question Jim now has an answer

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family.

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
We are diminished. Rest in peace Jim.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP
Well that is not the way I was hoping to start my Monday morning.

I knew it would come to be, but I was hoping by miracle it wouldn't be so.

Just from reading his bio under his screen name I hope to have half as exciting life as he had.

Also as mature and centered as he was.

Prayers out to family and friends.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can the loss of someone you never meet bring tears to your eyes? I think it is the quality of the person who has gone.
Praying for the comfort of your family JALLEN.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Devastating news. I have no words.

Can the lounge be renamed in his honor?

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Condolences to his family and friends, my thoughts and prayers are with them. RIP

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some men just make the world a better place because of their presence (even via a virtual presence) - JALLEN was one of those men. RIP.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Despite knowing in advance, the blow can not be softened...you're missed Jim, Godspeed my friend and prayer goes out to your family Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The tributes continue JALLEN. You touched so many, God Keep you close.

[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
from an ancient Taoist poem I read long ago:

"I always knew this day would come,

Yesterday I did not know it would be today";

RIP JAllen, and thanks for sharing your gifts with us all.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post