SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Damn! RIP Jim. Frown

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
RIP Jim.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sad news. Rest in peace sir.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Godspeed JAllen. It's been a learning experience.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is truly sad news. I really liked him.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Sir. This is indeed very sad news to hear. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Rest In Peace.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family for their loss. He will be missed by those of us who knew him, even if only through his postings.

May you Rest In Peace...Semper Fi

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace and deepest condolences to his family.

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Godspeed, your words were inspirational. The world is now dimmer, and heaven now brighter.
Rest in peace, and condolences to your family.

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I never met the man, but I feel like I have lost a dear friend. Fair winds and following seas by brother. RIP.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. Fly west, young man. Fly west... Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Frown

Rest well sir.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How very sad -- he will be missed.

RIP JALLEN.

-------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace, sir. It will be strange not to see your name on this board, but from what I can tell, your influence will carry on for quite some time.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
O Eternal Lord God, who alone spreads out the heavens and rules the raging of the seas, receive into your protection all those who go down to the sea in ships and occupy their business on the great waters. Preserve them both in body and soul, prosper their labors with good success, in all times of danger, be their defense, and bring them to the haven where they would be, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Fair Winds and Following Seas, Jim.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I miss you already...
RIP Jim. I hope we meet face-to-face on the other side one day. Prayers for you and your family.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Damn. I am genuinely sad hearing this news. And over a man who I didn't know and never met except within the pages of this forum. I see many posts like mine which just goes to show what a wonderful impact he had on us here.

Rest in Peace sir. And thank you for being such a shining example. I only hope that I can live my live with as much courage, grace, and honor as you did.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad, I really enjoyed his posts and the links to thought provoking articles.

Rest In Peace.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post