SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Seller: Those Are Expenive Chainsaw Chains!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Seller: Those Are Expenive Chainsaw Chains! Login/Join 
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted
Went to buy a new clutch drum, bar, and chain for my Husqvarna 455 Rancher saw.

Gee, which chain should I go for? I mean, you do get 2 chains from OMB Warehouse for that price...

Who buys these things, government contractors?

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But it's FREE shipping!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Better jump! Only 13 left!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
One of the best saws ever made. Needs a quality chain to go with it! Buy two!

Posts: 20084 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
One of the best saws ever made. Needs a quality chain to go with it! Buy two!

It's my backup now to a Stihl MS 261C. Even though the Stihl has a 5cc smaller engine, it's a much better saw!

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I saw a $36 stick of deodorant last night.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They got the wrong description, it should read; Cutter 72V068G Plasma Chainsaw in the 40 Watt Range

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:
It's my backup now to a Stihl MS 261C. Even though the Stihl has a 5cc smaller engine, it's a much better saw!

Stihl's M-TRONIC saws are the bee's knees. I got a MS 362C last month - it's fantastic.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
There's a bamboo rake on Amazon that I want to buy. I actually bought one of them a few years ago and it was priced fairly. Now, it has an erroneous price of something like $300. I even emailed Amazon about it last year, and the price is still wrong. I'm not going to take the chance that they would actually charge me that price so I won't order it.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9957 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
It's a typo. Pretty sure they should only be $999.99. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post