SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seeking a CAD App for iPad.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking a CAD App for iPad. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Part my my new job has me entering abandended buildings and drawing/measuring out the current footprint. Most guys are still using graph paper and pencils...ummm, no.

I’ve been using CamToPlan and added a drawing Ap to my iPad for use with the pencil, but I am still seeking something better.

Say I’ve drawn out a rough sketch of the walls and taken all my measurement. What App can I use so that I can simply take the data I have, enter it in somewhere, and pretty much have my drawing appear in proportion to my measurement?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin,

I can't say with certainty that it will be what you're looking for but the latest release of AutoCad LT (2019) includes AutoCad mobile. It is supposed to work with the IPad and the pencil stylus for sketching. I am an android guy and this release is so new, I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, so I can't even tell you about its functionality. I just thought it might be something you may want to investigate.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post