SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watch the video that got Steven Crowder suspended from twitter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch the video that got Steven Crowder suspended from twitter Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
Not sure how long it will be up, as the original was apparently removed from youtube:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLd4FFNZPC4

Story: https://www.louderwithcrowder....teful-conduct-terms/

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Lol, brilliant!!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
That's an offensive video. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Crowder's a comedian and he does some shock-jock stuff that does cross the line, IMO. Hardly worthy of banning, unless they ban hundreds or thousands of others posting offensive-to-some comedy.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Alt Control Delete. beep-beep

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That was absolutely hilarious! Look, the computerized intern wasn't any more absurd than the rest of those mentally challenges idiots. At least robot boy didn't shout people down and trash the place like the Antifa clowns do when they "express their freedom of speech".

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Best laugh I've had in a while!!

"I'd like you to turn your floppy disk into a hard drive and ram it up my ass!" Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm betting he could have milked that a lot longer if he had been a little more subtle. The "don't call me Windows 2000" and the constant Beep-Beep was killing me. Big Grin That intern was awesome. Crowder should have just fed him direction and let him be creative and run with it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Is this representative of what the SxSW thing is in Austin?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Only thing I ever thought it was for was an event for musicians to perform and network. I had no idea you could work on you gender fluids,,,well at least not the kind in the video. Shows how much I know.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was funny, beep beep. Smile

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

It started out being about the music but has morphed to include agendas of all sorts. For example, I read today in the paper that Fort Worth has a huge active display promoting the city. While there is nothing wrong with that, I think it detracts from what it's supposed to be about and leads to all sorts of positions pitching their ideas.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
loved it....

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post