SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pat Sajak won Twitter today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pat Sajak won Twitter today. Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, the price of Fame and Furtune!!!

Posts: 28 | Location: MS | Registered: May 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Got me to chuckle on that one! Good..!

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I think Pat is cleverer than his television persona would lead you to believe.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

He always seemed like he was holding back a blistering sense of humor.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

He always seemed like he was holding back a blistering sense of humor.

Fully agree. There were many times when he made a quick-witted joke at the expense of the players.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Pat Sajak is a National Treasure and we should be greatful to live in his world!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Pat’s also pretty Conservative. He used to write posts on Human Events. Don’t know if he still does.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
"He's a very fine fellow, I must say!" - Ed Grimley

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Pat’s also pretty Conservative. He used to write posts on Human Events. Don’t know if he still does.

VERY conservative. He is Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Hillsdale College. Hillsdale is one of the most conservative schools in the nation.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
When I was in college my roommates and I would watch Wheel of Fortune and guess the puzzles. The winner got to lounge while the two losers did the dishes for the evening. We also made a habit of writing down funny or odd things Pat would say. This was over 25 years ago.

The one I still recall to this day, said by Pat as he and Vanna signed off the program " A friendly glance can wrinkle your pants.....so long folks".

My buddies and I will still bring this one up every few years over a beer

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Pat Sajak is hilarious on Twitter. This is my favorite of his:

OK, let me explain this again: We’re celebs. We’re wiser & more empathetic than you. We are famous. Please take our opinions more seriously.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) October 4, 2017

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
LOL! I get it! There were people at A MALL!
Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite Pat Sajak tweets:

I would encourage you to vote next month, but if you need a TV game show host to remind you, then you probably shouldn’t - Oct 10, 2018

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That made me laugh!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post