SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun day shooting with BisleyBlackhawk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun day shooting with BisleyBlackhawk Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
I went up to the TN. Mountain Marauder's match in Ringgold, GA today for their annual match. I got to shoot with Bisley Blackhawk. Didn't get any pictures but we had a great time. No pictures, but I did manage to play with his LAW 3 folding AR Stock mount. We both shot fairly well, but I had a squib that cost me 4 misses and a clean match.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Time well spent Rolan...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good time.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I had a great time Rolan...it's always good to shoot with friends...for their first annual shoot I think the Tennessee Mountain Marauders and crew put on a great event...

Hopefully I can head back down to shoot with The Krappy Gang at the Piedmont Regulators in the near future Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well.....pictures or it didn't happen!

Big Grin

Glad a good (and safe) time was had by all!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post