SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    when do the powerful tap out, voluntarily or otherwise?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

when do the powerful tap out, voluntarily or otherwise? Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
In the general context of history, many if not most of 'the powerful' come to inglorious yet predictable if not avoidable ends.

Pelosi delivered another moonbat appearance in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5cCz098i3E from the source http://www.theamericanmirror.c...ments-repeats-words/

I'm at a loss myself. For all the world it seems gross evidence of need for medical examination. Speculation runs from substance abuse thru neurological episode in front of our very eyes. This has been increasingly repeated over the last year at least.

Given there likely IS someone watching her closely, how is it the DNC would stand by without gracefully taking her out on the ice flow to visit her wolf friends?

I've had teachers slowly fragment in front of entire classrooms, I've had close relatives deteriorate as they spoke at family gatherings.

Surely this can not be considered 'normal' let alone 'acceptable' to a Grandee of Liberal politics.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It seems like she is on drugs in this video.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
Left eyelid drooping. Mouth isn't symmetrical. Slurring her words.

Looks to me like she's had a stroke. Not a fate I would wish on anyone. Neurological injuries scare me.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 646 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I will celebrate a little bit when her and Maxine Waters retire. Scumbags.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Infidel:
Left eyelid drooping. Mouth isn't symmetrical. Slurring her words.

Looks to me like she's had a stroke. Not a fate I would wish on anyone. Neurological injuries scare me.

I don't wish these things on decent people. Her, I could give two shits about.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Governors of Illinois have that problem but for different reasons.

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the general context of history, many if not most of 'the powerful' come to inglorious yet predictable if not avoidable ends.

They cling to power. No, it's not pretty.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm more concerned about the mental health of those who keep voting for her...

Posts: 2689 | Location: Orlando Area | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I will celebrate a little bit when her and Maxine Waters retire. Scumbags.
You use the term 'retire'. I would opt for a different term on which to base my celebration.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
She has a pre existing condition. Even more so in this video than her former condition, which has never been good. Therefore, she would be covered.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post