New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Tweets Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted
AKA: Is My Tin Foil Hat Too Tight?

I make it a habit to visit Twitter for the sole purpose of reading and "LIKING" all of Trump's tweets. Because MAGA!

Anyway, It seems that lots of my previous days likes get undone and I have to re-like them before they stay liked.

Anyone else seen this? What are the politics of the operators / owners of Twitter and is it crazy to think it's possible that they are playing games with Trump's ratings?

This has been happening to me for months. Can't believe someone wouldn't notice and raise a big stink if they actually were. And no, it hasn't bothered me enough to actually try to document it.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The fools who run twitter are hardcore leftists. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were doing shit like you describe on purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
So, the media is hardcore anti-Trump. Lefties are hardcore anti-Trump. Many elites are hardcore anti-Trump.

What you are talking about is doubt generators. We have become a nation of it taking damn little for people to doubt something, especially as it comes to politics.

If what you say is some grand conspiracy by Twatter, it is nothing more than to create doubt. However, Trump remains VERY strong. And it is giving them shit fits. In the grand scheme, your posts being unliked mean nothing.

The thing I will point out is that during the election, Trump ran against Hillary. And the media. And the so-called-right-wing-never-Trumpers. And the GOPe. Why does anyone believe that once elected that he wouldn't be swimming upstream against the same foes?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post