SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Old school Marine Corps history....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old school Marine Corps history.... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
I ran across this today....Marine Code Talker singing the Marine Hymn in the Navajo language.

Semper Fi, Marines. Thank you for your sacrifices.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called children of God.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Several years ago I was lucky to meet 2 of them at a Marine Corps ball. Very unique experience.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I swear one of them told me last year at lunch, "you know our code was secret-to be taken to the grave. Why didn't they just tell tell us to put it on Hillery's computer server?" I am not making that up. Always an honor to get together with them.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post