SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
...I can't see the old crow Ginsberg giving in though.

Agreed! She will have to be dragged, kicking and screaming. I'd love to volunteer my time and effort for this.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, we'll all wake up one morning very soon and find out that the crone has passed away in her sleep.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
...I can't see the old crow Ginsberg giving in though.

Agreed! She will have to be dragged, kicking and screaming. I'd love to volunteer my time and effort for this.

If that old bat didn't retire so zippy the wonder turtle could replace her, she won't step down now. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sometimes, the choice is out of one's hands. Just because she doesn't want to leave doesn't mean that she won't leave. She's freakin' 84 years old.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Ginsburg has had some health issues but does do physical exercise which is important.

I had an aunt that was frail and didn't have much energy and I told her she needed to take a walk each day therefore did so plus continued gardening with someone else plowing the garden each year for her. She lasted another 19 years and was buried on her 99th birthday.

Health

Ginsburg was diagnosed with colon cancer in 1999 and underwent surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiation therapy. During the process, she did not miss a day on the bench.[96] Physically weakened after treatment for colon cancer, Ginsburg began working with a personal trainer. Since 1999, Bryant Johnson, a former Army reservist attached to the Special Forces, has trained Ginsburg twice weekly in the justices-only gym at the Supreme Court.[97][98] In spite of her small stature, Ginsburg saw her physical fitness improve since her first bout with cancer, being able to complete 20 full push-ups in a session before her 80th birthday.[97][99]

On February 5, 2009, she again underwent surgery related to pancreatic cancer.[100] Ginsburg's tumor was discovered at an early stage.[100] She was released from a New York City hospital on February 13 and returned to the bench when the Supreme Court went back into session on February 23, 2009.[101][102][103] On September 24, 2009, Ginsburg was hospitalized in Washington DC for lightheadedness following an outpatient treatment for iron deficiency and was released the following day.[104]

On November 26, 2014, she had a stent placed in her right coronary artery after experiencing discomfort while exercising in the Supreme Court gym with her personal trainer.[105]

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I heard that she dozed off when she was blasting her quads.

Morning schedule:

Wake up

nap

Cream of Wheat!

nap

nap

Righteous calorie-burning mad workout, brah!!

Shower/douche

nap

10 mile forced run with a full pack

nap before lunchtime

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I heard that she dozed off when she was blasting her quads.

Morning schedule:

Wake up

nap

Cream of Wheat!

nap

nap

Righteous calorie-burning mad workout, brah!!

Shower/douche

nap

10 mile forced run with a full pack

nap before lunchtime

Thats gonna be my day today, minus the douche and workouts....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't you want to feel Springtime Fresh?

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I take all this propaganda about Ginsburg being a regular Jack LaLanne with a big grain of salt.

It's all wishful thinking by Democrats.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, after she pulled a lat in the last Olympics (shot put competition), she's slowed down a bit.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Ahhh, Supreme Court Roulette! Guts or better to open!

This is the chance you take. You just never know how it will work out.

There are many surprises, not very many of them pleasant.

However for the most part the justices appointed by left/dem potus rarely if ever waiver from the core tennets of the left, guns, speech, immigration, I can't remember any one of them going outside the box of the covenants of progressives when it comes to core rulings,

However those appointed by the Right do move left, aka Roberts legislating OCare into a tax in his vote that swung the court left and approved the disaster.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ginsburg was diagnosed with colon cancer in 1999 and underwent surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiation therapy. During the process, she did not miss a day on the bench.[96] Physically weakened after treatment for colon cancer, Ginsburg began working with a personal trainer. Since 1999, Bryant Johnson, a former Army reservist attached to the Special Forces, has trained Ginsburg twice weekly in the justices-only gym at the Supreme Court.[97][98] In spite of her small stature, Ginsburg saw her physical fitness improve since her first bout with cancer, being able to complete 20 full push-ups in a session before her 80th birthday.[97][99]

On February 5, 2009, she again underwent surgery related to pancreatic cancer.[100] Ginsburg's tumor was discovered at an early stage.[100] She was released from a New York City hospital on February 13 and returned to the bench when the Supreme Court went back into session on February 23, 2009.[101][102][103] On September 24, 2009, Ginsburg was hospitalized in Washington DC for lightheadedness following an outpatient treatment for iron deficiency and was released the following day.[104]

On November 26, 2014, she had a stent placed in her right coronary artery after experiencing discomfort while exercising in the Supreme Court gym with her personal trainer.[105]

This is a lot of slicing and dicing on one person. The human body does not respond well to being invaded by anything.
She looks beyond just frail she has that cadaver look going. If you play Dead Pool which I have she would be a good one to have on your list.
It's almost toss up between her and George H. with the edge going to George he's been in and out hospital on a too frequent basis recently.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully, we'll all wake up one morning very soon and find out that the crone has passed away in her sleep.

Hey is she going hunting in Texas? Eek

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Two cancer surgeries in two different areas, and a stint, and she's 84 now...

...all the push-ups in the world will only do so much for so long.

She reminds me of the badguy with sand-internals from Hell Boy.

Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Old liberals never seem to die. Harry Ried will probably live to 90. I mean how old is Soros?

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, after she pulled a lat in the last Olympics (shot put competition), she's slowed down a bit.

It was the men's clean and jerk that really did damage. 1,202.017 kilos was a great effort even though, they had a hard time getting her out of the floor.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't that already happen? Have they placed a mirror in front of her nose and mouth lately to verify?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Ginsburg has had some health issues but does do physical exercise which is important.
Her health is one thing, her mental condition however is quite something else. This woman passed over from reality to bat shit crazy about 50 clicks back.

I can only hope, as para suggested, that we read one morning she's thrown off this mortal coil and moved onto whatever comes next.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't that already happen? Have they placed a mirror in front of her nose and mouth lately to verify?

That only works if she has a reflection Wink

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

That only works if she has a reflection Wink
I was actually joking about checking to see if she was still breathing.