SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The wire tapped statement is what the dumbfucks are hanging their hat on, because everyone knows surveillance and wiretapping are not one and the same....rolls eyes

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
bottom line is that once again, Trump is right

he thought he was being surveilled, everyone called him a paranoid conspiracy theorist and its looking like he was right after all

perhaps not in all the details, but he got wind of something from someone with enough content to it that the only way it could have been learned is if he was being investigated

go Trump

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that fuckweasel Comey would have answered differently if they asked whether Trump was "under surveillance" instead of "wire tapped"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I wonder if that fuckweasel Comey would have answered differently if they asked whether Trump was "under surveillance" instead of "wire tapped"?

^^^^
precisely!

Though some form of creative, imagineering response would have been pre-planned, you know just in case.

Ask a specific question and get a dodgey answer ..

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
So Nunes is basically saying that Comey is a liar? Does that mean Comey perjured himself?

Just trying to keep score at home.

First thing that crossed my mind as well. I don't know what this means with respect to Comey's testimony. He gave himself cover by refusing to get into any investigations, other than Russian involvement, although he DID say there was no evidence of Trump being wiretapped.

Well, I guess if you don't look you ain't gonna find much of anything.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Dirtbags are all lawyers. They are VERY specifuc with their words. They will say all day that Trump wasn't "wiretapped," while KNOWING there was other surveillance going on. And the lapdogs in the media will continue with the 'narrative' that Trump "wasn't wiretapped."

You can "Lie" all day without ever speaking a mistruth.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
The crack in the door is now open and with any luck there will be more to come. Keep the pressure on.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
My own Congresswoman ...

Political correctness is even getting to you. Wink

Congressman.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
My own Congresswoman ...

Political correctness is even getting to you. Wink

Congressman.

Personally, I'd like to see her primaried.... and booted. Then I could have a real Congressman. One with balls.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Dirtbags are all lawyers. They are VERY specifuc with their words. They will say all day that Trump wasn't "wiretapped," while KNOWING there was other surveillance going on. And the lapdogs in the media will continue with the 'narrative' that Trump "wasn't wiretapped."

It's the meaning of 'is'.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
The FBI is not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said today.

Link

Can somebody explain to me with any logic why
Comey is still director of the FBI?
No you can't because there is no logical reason for it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Dosen't the FBI work for the DOJ? Can't Sessions tell Comey to cooperate or just give Congress the info they want himself?

Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

Yes. They hold you to exact specifics and definitions when it suits them. Other times they prefer umbrella arguments and expect that you should have known all terms are interchangeable.

Fact is...while wiretapping is an outdated term it does still mean the listening in and possible recording of information without the party of interest knowing. We now call that activity surveillance.

No material difference.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump was right, Napolitano is right. Obama had knowledge of it. No trust in Comey, at all. I think if even the wind changes direction in DC, Ryan is affected. Not much trust in him either.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
President Trump is no fool. I believe he must have motives for keeping Ryan and Comey on as long as he has.

I believe it will become apparent down the road. I will however, enjoy the day that the shoe drops on these two cockroaches.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Dosen't the FBI work for the DOJ? Can't Sessions tell Comey to cooperate or just give Congress the info they want himself?

Comey works at the pleasure of Trump. His fate lies with Trump.
John Bolton said awhile back that Comey should have been out the door on Jan. 20th and he can't understand why Trump kept him around.
Bolton knows his way around the beltway as good or better than most and he knows who the rodents are. To me Bolton is the closest thing we have to Netanyahu. A pure loyalist/patriot.

Then there is this thing with Sessions DOJ objecting to Judicial Watch's legal request to continue to pursue the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Makes no sense.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
President Trump is no fool. I believe he must have motives for keeping Ryan and Comey on as long as he has.

Trump has no say whatsoever in whether or not Ryan keeps his job.

Comey? Yes.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

^^^^
precisely!

Though some form of creative, imagineering response would have been pre-planned, you know just in case.

Ask a specific question and get a dodgey answer ..

I watch him in front of congress,he said he could not tell them in open session but could answer behind closed doors.
That to me meant he knew he was lying but would say what he knew to a select few.
That S O B need to be fired.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:

This remains my theory as well.

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
With what Nunes said today, I think Comey perjured himself. I hope President Trump is using strong enough test line, because it appears they took the bait clear to the belly.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post