SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
I think lastmanstanding was referring to a quote by Trump.

Then why wasn’t that made clear? Even if it was originally said by Trump, in quoting it without any attribution or other identification, it is fair to believe that it was lastmanstanding’s sentiment as well.
I'm not understanding how anyone that's followed Trump since he got in the race doesn't remember the D's and other R's giving him crap about that statement, but I'll back away and stay out of it... lastmanstanding can give his own comment on the matter.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
I know right off that I am going to take flak for this, but I am not a KAC fan. She is very good at weaving and dodging, but she is not credible, to my mind. Go ahead and flame me. I would prefer someone that could back up the story with facts every time, without dodging and weaving.

Just my take.

Not going to flame you. Just put you on my very short ignore list.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I am not to say anything bad about McCain's military time its not my style, however if he chooses to use it in his campaign to get support from voters, then it should be fair game since he's brought it into the equation.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I'm not understanding how anyone that's followed Trump since he got in the race doesn't remember the D's and other R's giving him crap about that statement, but I'll back away and stay out of it... lastmanstanding can give his own comment on the matter.

Yes, he should clarify, assuming he was misinterpreted.

But it makes absolutely no difference whether Trump or anyone else made the statement originally and whether I or anyone else should have been aware of the fact. If I post, “The only good grapefruit is a dead grapefruit,” or “Pups make dogs,” and don’t mention that those were statements originally made by 19th century figures about certain ethnic groups, then it’s reasonable to believe that I wasn’t just quoting them but also approved of them.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's just get off the subject, please. Let's move on, please.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Yesterday, the Second Family’s pet rabbit, Marlon Bundo, also known as BOTUS, visited the White House for the first time. Follow Marlon on Instagram @MarlonBundo (Official White House Photo By Hannah MacInnis).

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, that's certainly a change of subject.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I, for one, support our new bunny overlords. . . Cool

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And this will be the media's reporting of the new bunny at the White House...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of bunnies are getting long in the tooth.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And this will be the media's reporting of the new bunny at the White House...

A disguise does not fool the bunny...that is Chucky Schumer for sure. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst...s/862669407868391424

A map to be hung somewhere in the West Wing

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Saw a funny movie a little while back I hadn't seen in years. "Trading Places" with Eddy Murphy and the senator from Minnesota...

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

How does such a retarded individual get elected to be dog catcher, let alone a US Senator?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst...s/862669407868391424

A map to be hung somewhere in the West Wing

I need a pocket sized version so when I hear people spew garbage out of their mouths then I can pull it out and say STFU most of the country disagrees with you. Maybe a shirt with that map and STFU printed above North Dakota, that will save me having to listen to it to begin with.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
There's never a gorilla around when you need one for Al.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been watching CBS This Morning. They're still using "Election Style" graphics (stars, red, white, and blue color schemes).

I may be over analyzing, but I think it's a subtle cue of an illegitimate election that isn't final yet.

Or perhaps I've had too much coffee. Roll Eyes

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Damn, I just got something at the gym. I've read it for a while now, but it didn't sink in till just now.
Trump is trolling the media. While LSDNC, and the counterfeit news network were gathering talking head after talking head about first Comey being fired, then Trump threatening Comey, and then they combined it into a single headline while pundit after pundit foamed and the mouth in anger...............Trump's government is silently doing other things. ICE detentions are up 900 percent. Without fanfare. The EPA leadership is silently being gutted. Without notice except for the scrolling banner at the bottom that nobody reads. Sessions is overturning bad DOJ policy after bad DOJ policy. Without fanfare. And more. The left is so spun up on Trump hate, that they just don't get they are being trolled.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
adding to jljones post:

http://hotair.com/archives/201...sion-election-fraud/

Trump launches commission on election fraud

The commission will be chaired by Vice President Mike Pence, and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach will serve as vice chair, the White House announced during Thursday’s press briefing.

It will “study the registration and voting processes used in Federal elections” as well as “fraudulent voter registrations and fraudulent voting,” the order says.

Lawmakers from both parties will be on the commission, which will be tasked with studying practices and policies “that undermine the American people’s confidence in the integrity of the voting processes used in Federal elections,” according to the text of the executive order.

The commission will be charged with reviewing Trump’s allegations that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

How does such a retarded individual get elected to be dog catcher, let alone a US Senator?

Too easy Mr. Kotter.

He cheated.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In other news, New Zealand is planning to kill every rat in the country in a scheme so ambitious it has been compared to putting a man on the moon. The movement called MNZGA...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-birds-Kill-rat.html

Ooops...sorry...my bad...so bad...wrong movement.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post