SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I've actually found it even more intolerable to watch any news now than when Barry was in office. This is maddening. For the last few days, I've watched maybe a total of 45 minutes worth of political news coverage, and it's getting less and less every day. The media and the dems are simply out for blood, and it's seriously damaging my calm.

I'm relying 95% on SIGforum for all relevant political news.

I'm with you, Alan. Can't hardly watch any of it. One hit piece after another. Internet news is the same deal.

So here I am on SF. Thank God we have this place to gather, share ideas and learn.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've actually found it even more intolerable to watch any news now than when Barry was in office. This is maddening. For the last few days, I've watched maybe a total of 45 minutes worth of political news coverage, and it's getting less and less every day. The media and the dems are simply out for blood, and it's seriously damaging my calm.

I'm relying 95% on SIGforum for all relevant political news.
You say its "harshing your mellow" instead of "enhancing your calm"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Guys, close your eyes, take a breath and remember the 8th of November Big Grin

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts...........

....Zen

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've actually found it even more intolerable to watch any news now than when Barry was in office.
This is maddening.

Not for me, even though the likes of CNN and I presume MSNBC (although I won't watch them) are all out against Trump ~ the fact is that it does not matter as they have no power, the dems have no power and best of all they are in PAIN. Smile

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It's going to take a few months to fumigate the government and get rid of the rats and the roaches.
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
It's going to take a few months to fumigate the government and get rid of the rats and the roaches.
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Was driving last night about 10:15pm and switching between Fox and CNN radio, heard a CNN female talking head say in regard to the Flynn case "these leaks are wonderful!!" She could not contain her glee.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
These dingus commie liberals are acting like they've taken down Christ himself. What useless assholes.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I get all of my news from here first. I check out the liberal bullshit Yahoo has aggregated for a different view. I've abstained from politics on facebook as it was a humongous waste of time. Lesson learned, 95% of my friends from college are liberal retards and there is nothing that will change that.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I am also getting upset. Needlessly. If my president is not fazed, why should I be?

I'll just come here for info and INTELLIGENT discussion. Well, okay, I like my Patriot channel on Sirius XM, too.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
Picture of henry claude lemoine
posted Hide Post
Saw LT COL Ralph Peters suggest Trump take Lindsey Buckingham.....I mean Lindsey Graham for Nat.sec.Adviser,yesterday on fox.I almost choked on my coffee. Roll Eyes

Posts: 144 | Location: virginia | Registered: November 25, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm not upset, I'm resolute, and I know when to turn off the noise for a while. Doesnt faze me a bit. I simply don't want to listen to the hysteria.

Donald Trump stopped Hillary Cinton, who would now be in the White House, but for him. Carry that thought wth you and you'll be fine.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm not upset, I'm resolute, and I know when to turn off the noise for a while. Doesnt faze me a bit. I simply don't want to listen to the hysteria.

Donald Trump stopped Hillary Cinton, who would now be in the White House, but for him. Carry that thought wth you and you'll be fine.

Same here Para!

Probably watch less than 10 minutes of TV "news" a day, and virtually all of it on OANN.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"...won't go above the shouting, just a waste of time...nevermind" The Replacements, 1986

Won't watch the shit on TV or anything for now or the near future.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched Netanyahu's arrival at the White House. Trump saluted the Marines before going inside. Every time I see him return the salute. I realize that as commander in chief he is not required to do that, but I like it and it shows respect.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
A REALLY Great meet & greet going on at the White House right now w/ Prime Minister Netanyahu. Our First Lady looks STUNNING and our President looks VERY Presidential. Trump & Netanyahu seemed to greet each other like old friends....Looks like a very comfortable relationship! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

I bet Pocahontas couldn't get wet in the shower today, she was so red hot about last night. The water just vaporized instantly.

In thinking about this, Pocahontas ought to be glad she was dumping on a gentleman like Sessions, and not on a real hothead.

Sam Houstin was charged and fined for beating with his cane a Congressman for libeling Houston in the floor of Congress.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu arriving at White House:

Linky

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
That was a good press conference with Netanyahu.

Two actual leaders

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just so nice to see class and respect has returned to the White House. No more pimp-slide Barry and latte salutes.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post