SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It do sang

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.

Trump should vow to act once they take out Commiefornia... Eek

Hey, hey, hey now.......how about just Sacramento during working hours? Wink

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Well, hold on now. The World's Cutest Granddaughters live there.

Well, OK.
In that case maybe we should take him out.
Surgically, no invasion, no occupation, no cleaning up the mess.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Clinton
October 21, 1994

Trump
October 1999

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Finally a President who will defend, all the screaming liberals are finger pointing over Trump's response, I'm glad what did eighth years of apologizing and imaginary lines do ? Embolden the little shit stain, that's what eight years of a community activist did.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
My Navy buddy is stationed in Guam and they are definitely on alert. He is definitely more confident this time around with a President that will support real action.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
President Trump's words "Fire and Fury, like the World has never seen" Has the politicians shitting their Panties....But He used Harry Truman's exact words from a speech 8/6 1945!
He IS VERY Smart!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...ch-bombing-hiroshima

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This is hilarious.

Low energy Jeb Bush says that Trump's first 200 days have been 'exhausting' Big Grin Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
hoo boy. You's a bright one, Jeb

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
President Trump's words "Fire and Fury, like the World has never seen" Has the politicians shitting their Panties....But He used Harry Truman's exact words from a speech 8/6 1945!
He IS VERY Smart!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...ch-bombing-hiroshima

Not the exact words, but the same meaning.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Low energy Jeb Bush says that Trump's first 200 days have been 'exhausting' Big Grin Big Grin

Ol' Jeb is exhausted.
He just needs to take some time off...
I'd like to let the man rest... his mouth... for the rest of his life.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is hilarious.

All that estrogen can make one tired.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
All that hookers and blow over the years done wore his ass out. Real work *is* exhausting sometimes, you half-assed motherfucker, you, you riding the familial coat tails fool. STFU

I hate that name, too, Jeb. Country Club Fuck trying to sound Country. All show, No go.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
During a speech to members of a northern Kentucky Rotary Club, McConnell said Trump had "excessive expectations" about the inner workings of legislative dealmaking, according to local CNN affiliate WCPO.

"Our new president, of course, has not been in this line of work before," McConnell said. "I think he had excessive expectations about how quickly things happen in the democratic process."

http://www.businessinsider.com...m_campaign=buffer-bi

Remember when people from Kentucky said Bevin couldn't get elected if he beat McConnell in the primary...and then he became Governor a year or two later? Yeah...thanks for sending him back to DC.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I am so sick of this immigration debate, there shouldn't be a debate.
Trump is right.

Compassion?
I will tell ya what compassion is... improving the economic condition of the African American community.
Let's take care of Americans like those first.
The flow of illegal aliens is literally killing economic circumstances of many parts of the Black community through lost jobs and financial advancements of their nuclear families.

Where is the left's compassion and caring for African Americans?
It's nowhere to be seen and it makes me sick.

No honest American citizen can deny the truth I wrote above.

McConnell and most Republicans can't even discuss these subjects, let alone move them through the House and Senate.
Unbelievable.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is hilarious.

They have been exhausting, Jeb, you little punk. But there is President Trump, still as energetic as ever and fighting the good fight every day. By now, had you won, Lil' Kim would already have your lunch money.

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Actually, Jeb had to take a nap between saying, "Trump's first 200 days" and then concluding, "have been exhausting."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"Fire and Fury, like the World has never seen"
The tv talking heads, from Fox, ABC, NBC & CBS are all over Trump for his tough lingo, running him down. WTF!

No outrage from any of them on lil Kim's Guam threat of an August attack. Not a bad word uttered about Lil Kim.

As for the Jebster, of course he's exhausted watching a real man work. Trump tore your ass up Jebbie.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You want dangerous- Undermine the president during this crisis and embolden a lunatic with nuclear weapons.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post