SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love this woman. Cool

quote:

Kellyanne Conway flew into Washington Reagan Airport Monday at 6 p.m. only to be greeted by a heckler with a sharp tongue. A source on the scene said two members of the Secret Service had to hold President Trump‘s counselor back from yelling at the white male who was mouthing off at her as she was walking out of an airport terminal.

Conway, who has previously played nice when strangers get obnoxious with her in public, has finally had it.

According to Washington paparazzi photog Mark Wilkins, Conway was approximately 20 feet away from the man who shouted at her, “Keep trashing America.”

Conway ripped the guy, saying, “I like the way you talk shit while I’m walking away.”

I would have loved to hear she punched him in the face or something, don't you? Why are these left wing types so awful and sexist toward conservative women?

JERK ALERT: Secret Service Holds Kellyanne Conway Back From Airport Heckler

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I love this woman. Cool

quote:

Kellyanne Conway flew into Washington Reagan Airport Monday at 6 p.m. only to be greeted by a heckler with a sharp tongue. A source on the scene said two members of the Secret Service had to hold President Trump‘s counselor back from yelling at the white male who was mouthing off at her as she was walking out of an airport terminal.

Conway, who has previously played nice when strangers get obnoxious with her in public, has finally had it.

According to Washington paparazzi photog Mark Wilkins, Conway was approximately 20 feet away from the man who shouted at her, “Keep trashing America.”

Conway ripped the guy, saying, “I like the way you talk shit while I’m walking away.”

I would have loved to hear she punched him in the face or something, don't you? Why are these left wing types so awful and sexist toward conservative women?

JERK ALERT: Secret Service Holds Kellyanne Conway Back From Airport Heckler

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I do like the grit of this Kellyanne Conway. She has got "balls".....something O'bummer came up short on.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I know right off that I am going to take flak for this, but I am not a KAC fan. She is very good at weaving and dodging, but she is not credible, to my mind. Go ahead and flame me. I would prefer someone that could back up the story with facts every time, without dodging and weaving.

Just my take.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
I know right off that I am going to take flak for this, but I am not a KAC fan. She is very good at weaving and dodging, but she is not credible, to my mind. Go ahead and flame me. I would prefer someone that could back up the story with facts every time, without dodging and weaving.

Just my take.

cant disagree with an opinion or perception, but you asked to be flamed...soo....

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/RpkQEq75y18

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Report This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Comey got canned.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Hell you say

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=comey+fired

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by porterdog:
https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=comey+fired

Dude

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7120000424

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Ah, sorry. I was pretty amazed not to find discussion here; it's pretty my become my first point of contact for political news related to DJT.

Thanks for the redirect.

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The Hell you say

LOL! My wife just asked what the snort was for...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Trump Loses Senate Vote To Repeal Obama-Era Methane Rule Thanks To McCain.

The Senate could not muster the votes Wednesday to overturn an Obama-era regulation on methane emissions from oil and gas drilling operations on federal lands.

The Senate voted 51 to 49 in favor of the Interior Department rule, with Arizona Republican John McCain surprisingly casting the deciding vote to support the Obama administration regulation.

If McCain had voted to ax the methane rule, the Senate would have been deadlocked and Vice President Mike Pence would have been able to cast a tie-breaking vote.

House lawmakers passed a Congressional Review Act (CRA) bill to repeal the methane rule in February. President Donald Trump was expected to sign the measure if it had passed the Senate.

The rule sets sharp limits on the amount of methane that can be leaked from energy development on public lands. Obama claimed the rule cut down on emissions of methane, a potent greenhouse gas. Republicans claimed that the rule is burdensome, redundant and ineffective.

Environmentalists cast the vote as a defeat for “Big Oil.”

“Today’s victory against Trump’s plan to hand our public lands to Big Oil is a win for the American people, Lukas Ross, an activist with the environmental group Friends of the Earth, said in a press statement. “Reducing venting and flaring from oil wells will reduce emissions contributing to climate change and save public resources. Today the Senate proved it will not always rob taxpayers to line Big Oil’s pockets.”

The oil and gas industry opposed the Obama-era methane rule, saying it would have forced thousands of marginal wells to stop producing.

“America’s natural gas and oil industry supports commonsense regulation, but the BLM’s technically flawed rule on methane emissions is an unnecessary and costly misstep,” Erik Milito, Upstream director at the American Petroleum Institute, said in a press statement. “The rule could impede U.S. energy production while reducing local and federal government revenues.”

President Donald Trump and Congress used CRA to repeal $3.7 billion in Obama-era regulations some of which were enacted by the BLM, according to the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF).If the Senate had voted to repeal the BLM regulation, it would have saved $1.8 billion and eliminate 82,170 hours of paperwork, according to AAF.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05...le-thanks-to-mccain/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I prefer people who didn't get captured.
Why do the good people of Arizona keep saddling us with this rino?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
That's uncalled for. Not calling him a hero, I can understand that, but the man fought for his country and paid a heavy price. Let's leave the Leftists tactics of using everything at their disposal to ridicule enemies, out of a rational discussion, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Trump Loses Senate Vote To Repeal Obama-Era Methane Rule Thanks To McCain.
Remind me again, the Dem's are the enemy, right? Mad

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is a ludicrous statement that demonstrates stunning ignorance about warfare (to be as charitable as possible). But perhaps I’m wrong and you know more than it seems, and I’m the ignoramus: If you were shot down by enemy fire over the middle of hostile territory and suffered debilitating injuries in the process, just what would you have done to avoid being captured?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

That is a ludicrous statement that demonstrates stunning ignorance about warfare (to be as charitable as possible). But perhaps I’m wrong and you know more than it seems, and I’m the ignoramus: If you were shot down by enemy fire over the middle of hostile territory and suffered debilitating injuries in the process, just what would you have done to avoid being captured?

I think lastmanstanding was referring to a quote by Trump. Trump apparently made that comment while discussing mccain. It is one of the few things that Trump said that I vehemently disagree with.

mccain was a war hero. Despite hints and claims to the contrary (and I haven't seen any credible evidence supporting these claims), he served honorably and underwent more pain, torture, and torment than most (if not all) of us here have.

That being said, he is a LOUSY politician, and he needs to get OUT of that seat.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think lastmanstanding was referring to a quote by Trump. Trump apparently made that comment while discussing mccain. It is one of the few things that Trump said that I vehemently disagree with.

That's how I interpreted that as well, but I'm not him...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

"Apparently"? Trump said it on video. He said almost word for word about McCain what lastmanstanding had posted.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
I think lastmanstanding was referring to a quote by Trump.

Then why wasn’t that made clear? Even if it was originally said by Trump, in quoting it without any attribution or other identification, it is fair to believe that it was lastmanstanding’s sentiment as well.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post