SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it via CBS; the rain forecasted has held off! Is this a great country or what?!

Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Trying to watch it on line at work......its not working very well.

its a GREAT DAY IN AMERICA

the c-span feed is great.

posted Hide Post
Watching on FNC between patients. I'm feeling hope that I haven't felt since 1981.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Schumer STFU

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
What a magnificent day.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Schumer STFU

This x1000

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Happy days are here again....

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schumer STFU

^^^^^^^^^^
Who invited him?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I turned the sound off when Schumer came on...

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:
Schumer STFU

This x1000

Why is his gob flapping?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schumer STFU

He makes me sick. His voice is almost as grating as the Hildabeast. Be gone! Be gone you devil!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schumer STFU

He could talk all he wants, but Obama's term ends at noon. Smile

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's almost time...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Schumer, please go away!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's almost time...

#MAGA

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Filibuster?

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
What the hell is he talking about?

Be great if DJT was texting while he talked...msounds like the crowd is booing him

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What?!

Always the Progressive A-Hole and buffoon, Schmucky did not mention the 2A as a right 'enshrined in our Constitution'.

Yeah - STFU!!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I'm still in awe of the three prayers offered! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone else feel like their heart is going to beat right out of their chest cavity due to AMERICAN pride?? This is AWESOME!!!!

Right there with ya, i need to calm down, I'm stuck at work, we might close early though. My boss is considering it so we can all go raise a toast.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Report This Post