SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
quote:
quote:
For the second time in this page, Flynn's conversation was monitored because of who he was talking to, not because he was at Trump tower.

And you know this to be a fact HOW? Because the media and Clapper/Comey/Obama/whoever says so?
Most everyone except people in this thread seem to think we don't record foreign ambassadors to our country for some odd reason, hell, we monitored Angela Merkel on her own soil!
And I know folks that work for the companies that make and maintain the storage equipment... Almost went to work for them. Wink

And those things = no possibility of phone taps in Trump Tower?
No, but it also doesn't mean it "had" to be. Wink

But you seem to be expending a lot of energy dismissing the possibility of Trump Tower being wired because we monitor certain foreigners in this country. My point is simply that because our government frequently does "A", does not mean that they do not do "B". It would fit right in with the nefarious tactics used for the last 8 years to use our own government agencies against the American people.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in Washington is a proven liar.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just something to keep in mind regarding this wire tapping crap: it isn't illegal for Germany to tap Trump tower. So Obama very likely could have had one of his globalist pals, say Merkel, do any wiretapping or hacking for him. Obama avoids all the legal issues and gets Hillary and Obama what they want.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
For the second time in this page, Flynn's conversation was monitored because of who he was talking to, not because he was at Trump tower.

And you know this to be a fact HOW? Because the media and Clapper/Comey/Obama/whoever says so?
Most everyone except people in this thread seem to think we don't record foreign ambassadors to our country for some odd reason, hell, we monitored Angela Merkel on her own soil!
And I know folks that work for the companies that make and maintain the storage equipment... Almost went to work for them. Wink

And those things = no possibility of phone taps in Trump Tower?
No, but it also doesn't mean it "had" to be. Wink

But you seem to be expending a lot of energy dismissing the possibility of Trump Tower being wired because we monitor certain foreigners in this country. My point is simply that because our government frequently does "A", does not mean that the do not do "B". It would fit right in with the nefarious tactics used for the last 8 years to use our own government agencies against the American people.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in Washington is a proven liar.
I'm expending it because people are trying to say that if they captured a Flynn call, and it was made from Trump Tower, then it MUST have been a tap AT Trump Tower, which is preposterous on its very face... That doesn't prove or disprove anything. Except we know there was a leak.

I'll quit now, my apologies... back to the thread.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Inciting the natives Big Grin

Turns out Obama said the exact same thing in 2015 and curiously enough, no one freaked out and it wasn't a nationwide media emergency.

http://freebeacon.com/politics...s-hoped-better-life/

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UshvpWTfWo

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
here's today's whistle blower report:
https://www.usnews.com/news/na...about-wiretap-claims

"

President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said."

and so forth....

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Just something to keep in mind regarding this wire tapping crap: it isn't illegal for Germany to tap Trump tower. So Obama very likely could have had one of his globalist pals, say Merkel, do any wiretapping or hacking for him. Obama avoids all the legal issues and gets Hillary and Obama what they want.

That goes beyond simple illegality. What you're talking about then is espionage. One might even make the case that that could be an act of war (even though we all know everyone is spying on everyone).

quote:
That doesn't prove or disprove anything. Except we know there was a leak.

The leak itself isn't the only thing illegal. If there was no warrant for Flynn, It was also illegal for his part of the conversation not to be redacted which it clearly wasn't.

The person or persons who leaked this information, as well as the person or persons who left Flynn's part of the conversation not blacked out, need to be caught out and prosecuted.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm expending it because people are trying to say that if they captured a Flynn call, and it was made from Trump Tower, then it MUST have been a tap AT Trump Tower, which is preposterous on its very face...
With the current FBI/CIA/NSA being staffed primarily by Barry O appointees and hires who seem to take a very casual view toward the law? I don't think its far fetched or preposterous at all given the crew we're dealing with and their "the ends justifies the means" approach to accomplishing their agenda.

That's not to say the Tower was tapped or wasn't. I just don't believe anything the current crop of intelligence liars are feeding us right now.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watching today's (7 March 2017) White House Press Briefing, noticed the reporters were working hard to distance the Democrats from health care. They wanted to know if this was Trumps plan, and when it could be referred to as Trump Care.

Honestly I can not imagine any health care plan that is going to have widespread public support.

The Obama plan is a failure and destroyed a working system.
Four years from now it will be forgotten that the Democrats initiated the health care fiasco.
Although replacement is necessary, I fear this is a politically lose lose situation.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, yeah, we're all going to die.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

Naw, not quite that bad. Smile

Just seems like Health Care is going to be the biggest political challenge domestically and Democrats are going to jump on the chance to distance themselves from their failure.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:

I dunno... I think the initial premise is demonstrably true and should be accepted as fact.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I rescind, my remark.
Para is absolutely correct.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
All this health care stuff is based on the idea that we have a "right" to have someone else fund our care. I'm not sure where this "right" originates.

Now if we're talking about charity or compassion, that's fine. I still don't have a "right" to it, and government involvement will just make it FUBAR.

In any case, there's a pretty good chance that Para is right.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
After Obamacare, it is politically impossible to return to the status quo ante, much less to an ideal free-market health care solution. It's very unfortunate, but I'm afraid true. Obama and his minions truly did change the relationship between the government and the citizenry, created a huge new entitlement program, and there are too many people who will yell loudly when their free stuff is taken away.
One can come up with any number of schemes better than what we have now; but getting from here to there is the hard part.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Another fail by the left. I know I have one less credit card out of all this!!!

Ivanka Trump clothing line reports record sales

Ivanka Trump’s eponymous women’s fashion line is reporting record sales figures despite calls for a boycott and controversies surrounding President Trump.

“Since the beginning of February, they were some of the best performing weeks in the history of the brand,” Abigail Klem, the president of the Ivanka Trump fashion brand, tells Refinery29 in an interview published Tuesday. “For several different retailers Ivanka Trump was a top performer online, and in some of the categories it was the [brand’s] best performance ever.”

The news of a sales surge comes after Nordstrom announced in early February that it would no longer carry the 35-year-old’s clothing and accessories, citing poor product sales. The move caused President Trump to tweet shortly after the announcement that his daughter was being “treated so unfairly” by the luxury department store giant.

Also last month, Neiman Marcus stopped carrying the first daughter's jewelry line on its website, and employees of T.J. Maxx and Marshalls stores were instructed to throw away any signage advertising her wares.

The Office of Government Ethics recommended disciplinary action against White House adviser Kellyanne Conway after she urged viewers to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff” during a February interview on “Fox & Friends.”

A campaign called Grab Your Wallet, which is critical of the Trump administration, asked shoppers to boycott retailers with any Ivanka or Donald Trump-branded products.

According to the e-commerce aggregator Lyst, from January to February, Ivanka Trump sales increased 346 percent, Refinery29 writes.

The mother of three announced in January that she would take a formal leave of absence from her apparel and accessories firm after her father became commander in chief, saying she would “no longer be involved with the management or operations” of the company.

Klem, a registered Democrat, says she attempts to limit any chatter between herself and the company’s namesake. “I really like Ivanka. We're business associates. We're very close in a way. … But I want to do this with real integrity. So I feel like, while we're not banned from speaking personally, I think it's easier if we talk as little as possible.”

Ethics counselors advised that the company cease using images of Ivanka Trump in “new promotional, advertising, or marketing materials,” according to the profile piece on Klem. The guidance apparently doesn’t impact existing marketing materials, such as the company’s website.

"It's unprecedented what this brand is dealing with,” says Klem. “We are really committed to having the brand be separate, even from [Ivanka], so certainly her dad is even more distant from that. We're committed to doing everything we can to carve an identity for this brand that is about what the brand stands for and the core brand attributes. And so absolutely, it complicated matters.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-th...reports-record-sales

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
That reminds me....I need to buy a couple of Trump MAGA coffee mugs.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:

He's right, all of us will die eventually.

Knowing that can make getting out of bed tough.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of henry claude lemoine
posted Hide Post

Posts: 144 | Location: virginia | Registered: November 25, 2011Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Ha!

"The Ivanka Trump brand had its best ever month in February, despite being dropped by Nordstrom and other national retailers for poor sales.

In an interview with Refinery 29, company president Abigail Klem said: 'Since the beginning of February, they were some of the best performing weeks in the history of the brand.

'For several different retailers Ivanka Trump was a top performer online, and in some of the categories it was the [brand’s] best performance ever.'

On Amazon, Ivanka has had the top selling fragrance for the past two weeks, new stock is frequently being added to her Zappos page, and on the London-based e-commerce startup Lyst has Ivanka as the eleventh best seller on the site for the month of February.

That represents an increase of 346% from January, when the brand ranked at 550 on the site."

https://www.google.com/amp/www...mbers-skyrocket.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post