SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
This is hilarious.

Low energy Jeb Bush says that Trump's first 200 days have been 'exhausting' Big Grin Big Grin

Opposed the the last guys first 200 days where he was sitting in a golf cart for 150 of them?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Moaning liberals. It's President Trump's account – he can block anyone that he chooses to block. Just as he can refuse to converse with anyone.

"… Trump’s frequent and often unorthodox use of Twitter and allegations he blocks people with dissenting views has raised questions about what elected officials can and cannot do on their official social media pages. …"

https://www.apnews.com/3f6074c...media-ignites-debate

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The latest mainstream media attack on Trump....The women around him wear high heels!!!

MELANIA, IVANKA AND IVANA TRUMP WEAR HIGH HEELS, A SYMBOL OF EVERYTHING THAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND HORRIFYING ABOUT THEM

The link is NOT to The Onion, it's an actual Newseek article. Insane!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

AP News- American Pravda News

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/natio...rea-changing-regime/

North Korea’s patrons in Beijing appear paralyzed by conflicting strategic priorities during the current crisis, although the Communist Party organ Global Times did publish an editorial declaring that China would remain neutral if North Korea starts a war but intervene on North Korea’s behalf if the U.S. and South Korea attempt a preemptive strike.

The Chinese government may eventually seek some diplomatic wiggle room by insisting the Global Times is but a newspaper printing an editorial, and the piece is written in the style of newspaper editors lecturing officials about what they “should” do, but few outside observers would be willing to pretend that China’s state-run media is anything but a mouthpiece for its authoritarian government.

“In the near future, it would be highly sensitive if US B-1B fighter jets fly over the Korean Peninsula or North Korea launches missiles in the direction of Guam. Both sides would upgrade their alert to the highest level. The uncertainty in the Korean Peninsula is growing,” the Global Times writes as if American planes flying over South Korea is morally equivalent to North Korea firing a salvo of missiles at an island with over 150,000 civilians living on it.

After promising that “China will respond with a firm hand” to whatever provocative actions may come, the Communist paper declares:

China should also make clear that if North Korea launches missiles that threaten US soil first and the US retaliates, China will stay neutral. If the US and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so.

Lopsided as that formulation may be, optimists will find some significance in Beijing sending a message to Pyongyang that it will not protect the Kim regime if it fires the first shots in a war – at least, not the first missile shots; China has been willing to indulge North Korea’s occasional murder of South Koreans with torpedoes and artillery barrages.

Of course, no matter how many warnings China may have been given beforehand, one immutable reality of the situation is that Beijing is extremely reluctant to take the strongest measures available against North Korea because they’re terrified of causing the North Korean regime to collapse and flood China with refugees.

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
This Dimwit needs to taken behind the barn and flogged. Keep it up Democraps, your true colors continue to show.

Link

Keith Ellison regrets saying Kim Jong Un 'acting more responsible' than Trump

Rep. Keith Ellison, deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, on Friday sought to immediately retract claims that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is acting more responsibly than President Trump.

"North Korea is a serious thing," Ellison, D-Minn., told attendees at the NetrootsNation conference during a question-and-answer session. "You have this guy making bellicose threats against somebody else who has very little to lose over there. Kim Jong Un, the world always thought he was not a responsible leader; well, he's acting more responsible than this guy is."
Neil Patel Shares Proven Strategies to Help

Ellison immediately retracted those remarks in an interview with a Washington Post reporter after leaving the panel.

"That was one of those I wish I'd not said," Ellison told the Post. "It's tailor-made for somebody to misuse. I'd say, he's being incredibly irresponsible, and he's putting us in a situation where you could have an accidental launch.

Ellison warned Trump's rhetoric could spur Kim to take action first and called for someone to bring "calm to the situation, not spiking it."

Trump has not backed down from his fiery warnings from North Korea, offering a third stern warning in a week to Pyongyang on Friday.

"If [Kim] utters one threat in the form of an overt threat ... or if he does anything with respect to Guam or any place else that's an American territory or an American ally, he will truly regret it and he will regret it fast," Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., Friday.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's finest.

Just when I think those with TDS can't possible spiral downward any further, they say or do something and go lower and lower.

If they keeping this hole any deeper, one day they will hit a Chinese person in the foot with their shovel.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Communist Party organ Global Times

My son just moved back to the US after living in China for 3 years. He said that this publication is actually not an official mouthpiece. He said it compares to a British style gossip rag.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
All that hookers and blow over the years done wore his ass out. Real work *is* exhausting sometimes, you half-assed motherfucker, you, you riding the familial coat tails fool. STFU

I hate that name, too, Jeb. Country Club Fuck trying to sound Country. All show, No go.

Big Grin Are you me?

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hate that name, too, Jeb. Country Club Fuck trying to sound Country. All show, No go.
I don't think he chose his own name.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
I don't think he chose his own name.

flashguy

That isn't his name.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's just his initials... J.E.B.

But it's like the name Skeeter... There's Skeeter who wears dirty overalls and works down at the shitty little marina on Toledo Bend, and there's Skee-tah who drinks Mint Julips with his pinkie extended down at the yacht club when he's not at home in Highland Park.

Jeb is the latter, southern by birth and barely otherwise. Smile

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:

It stands for Just Everyone's Bitch

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
"A new report suggests the DNC hack, one of several that rocked the 2016 presidential election, was an inside job.

According to The Nation, forensic experts and four former NSA employees claim to have new evidence that the Democratic National Committee hack happened locally with a memory key or other portable storage device. …"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...s-leak-not-hack.html

Serious about crackers

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
"…The six-month review of Trump’s regulatory agenda by the American Action Forum shows the federal government practically slamming the brakes on regulation. The number of new rules is now at a record low, according to the study, in sharp contrast to the start of the Obama administration. …"

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/...-six-months.amp.html

Serious about crackers

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
"…The six-month review of Trump’s regulatory agenda by the American Action Forum shows the federal government practically slamming the brakes on regulation. The number of new rules is now at a record low, according to the study, in sharp contrast to the start of the Obama administration. …"

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/...-six-months.amp.html

Excellent!! The last I heard was 16 to 1 rules removed vs rules implemented, President Trump wanted 2 to 1, are we tired of WINNING yet!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK--he didn't pick his initials, either. (I frankly did not know it wasn't his name--I've never heard or seen him mentioned as anything but "Jeb".)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post