SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Watching it live. I am truly proud

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm honestly getting a little emotional right now. It's like seeing your kid graduate from Harvard or something. I'm super proud of our country, the people that made this election happen, and have never been more proud to be an American.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Pence is in...Moments away now!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Vice President Pence!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
And yet STILL this morning the Media pushing their worthless polls. Touting Obummers high and Trumps low ratings.

And what happened to those protesters that promised to stop the proceedings? Seems they turned out to be impotent. They probably are stuck in their moms basement...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
awesome

Pence is VP

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
And what happened to those protesters that promised to stop the proceedings? Seems they turned out to be impotent. They probably are stuck in their moms basement...

Gitmo?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
What a great day to be alive! Smile

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And here we witness the greatest idea in the history of governance, the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Trump was not my candidate, but he became my candidate the moment he locked up the nomination. I am cautiously optimistic with a heavy emphasis on optimistic.

I remember now, vividly, the inauguration of W. He wasn't my candidate during the primaries either, but damn if I couldn't look at the flag without tearing up on that day.

History repeats itself.

God Bless America!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
God bless and protect President Donald John Trump.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
President Donald J. Trump !!! Big Grin

Our Long National Nightmare is OVER....

Adults are back in charge, and DJT has the football! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Hell yes!!!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Report This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
It is official, God Bless America!

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Report This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
It is done. Way to go, President Donald J. Trump.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It is done.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, your start to this thread is perfect. I am filled with optimism - resolve - confidence, not hope. I am resigned and ready for a fight to lift this nation up. There have always been those who would tear down this republic, either willfully or through ignorance. But we have come into a new day, we have a leader who knows how to fight and win - and frankly I'm spoiling for the real work to start. This talk of reaching across and healing divisions? BS - we will change this nation to what was intended - and the disease of liberalism will fade as they lose battle after battle. But make no mistake - the hard work starts now, and the liberal disease is already fighting hard and nasty.

Look at Trump - he knows this, his face and body show he is ready and not fooled. Time to win and make America great again!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
it's done!!!!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Report This Post