SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm dying here over that gif of braaack in the weight room. Freakin' nancy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Freakin' nancy.

Yeah, he doesn't even deserve a capital n. Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said Friday she will not attend President Trump’s first State of the Union address following his vulgar remarks aimed at Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.

“Why would I take my time to go and sit and listen to a liar?” Waters said on MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes.” “Someone who lies in the face of facts, someone who can change their tune day in and day out. What does he have to say that I would be interested in?"

“I don’t trust him, I don’t appreciate him and I wouldn’t waste my time ... listening to what he has to say,” she continued. “He does not deserve my attention.”

Waters is the third Democratic lawmaker to announce they won’t attend Trump’s address, which is scheduled for later this month.

Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) announced Friday he would skip Trump’s State of the Union over the president's “unbelievable” remarks, in which he referred to Haiti, El Salvador and African nations as “shithole countries.”

"I cannot in all good conscience be in a room with what he has said about so many Americans. I just cannot do it. I wouldn't be honest with myself," Lewis said.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) announced last week that he too would boycott Trump’s address.

“Rather than listening to yet another destructive and divisive speech by Trump, I will not attend this year’s annual address to Congress,” he said in a statement. “Instead, like I did during Trump’s Inauguration, I will be working here at home listening to Oregonians about what they think about the State of the Union.”

Members of the Democratic caucus are planning ways to protest during Trump’s speech. Female Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), plan to wear all black in solidarity with victims of sexual misconduct and the #MeToo movement.

Some House Democrats are also reportedly planning to invite sexual assault survivors as their guests that evening, and Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said she has invited the founder of the #MeToo movement, Tarana Burke, to be her guest that evening.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
“He does not deserve my attention.”
Just who do you think you're fooling, lady? Doesn't deserve your attention? Lady, you are OBSESSED with the man. You think about him every waking hour of every day, and everyone can see your obsession, so, just cut the crap. Go add another piece to your secret shrine to Donald Trump, you loon.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump likes fast food, too, along with well-done steaks, chocolate cake and double scoops of vanilla ice cream. He reportedly downs 12 Diet Cokes a day.
We have a lot in common, it seems, although I prefer chocolate ice cream and only drink 4 Diet Cokes a day....

WRATGAS what Maxine Waters thinks?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
“He does not deserve my attention.”
Just who do you think you're fooling, lady? Doesn't deserve your attention? Lady, you are OBSESSED with the man. You think about him every waking hour of every day, and everyone can see your obsession, so, just cut the crap. Go add another piece to your secret shrine to Donald Trump, you loon.

OTOH, she won't be sitting there mouthing off during the speech as our guy was so bitterly criticised for doing.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well done steaks? Say it ain't so, Mr. President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well done steaks? Say it ain't so, Mr. President.

Set you drink down for a sec.
He also puts ketchup on them.
So I've heard anyway. Big Grin

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
On a positive note, this will be the first State Of The Union address I have watched in 8 years.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^
yep

and without that Waters there, it will be even nicer

matter of fact, it would be frickin' awesome if all the democrats stayed home - including those with the R next to their names

then we will really see who is on our side and who the enemy is

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Members of the Democratic caucus are planning ways to protest during Trump’s speech. Female Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), plan to wear all black in solidarity with victims of sexual misconduct and the #MeToo movement.

Some House Democrats are also reportedly planning to invite sexual assault survivors as their guests that evening, and Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said she has invited the founder of the #MeToo movement, Tarana Burke, to be her guest that evening.

Really, that's how the Dems are going to play it? I hope Trump invites Juanita Broaddrick, with her new book titled “You’d Better Put Some Ice On That,” about how the left's hero Bill Clinton RAPED her! Not harassed, not an affair, not an inappropriate comment or touch. Felony rape...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
As usual the media and liberal critics of Trump have it all wrong.

Before I get to DACA and the wall, I will tackle Trump’s “offensive words” about Haiti and African nations. There are reports that Trump called those countries by a crude name. If he did, he certainly could have chosen his words more carefully. But…who cares? If he said it, he told the raw truth. As usual, he was right on the money. Trump said exactly (although perhaps crudely) what 63 million American taxpayers who voted for him were thinking.

Trump summed up the weakness of America -- we’re far too nice. We think about everyone, but our own people and our own taxpayers. Why on earth would we allow the world’s poor, unskilled, desperate and dependent masses to come into our country, while we’re $20 trillion in debt? Those days are over. It’s time to be picky and choosy.

We don’t have enough jobs for middle class Americans. We don’t have enough money for poor Americans. We have no obligation or need to let in more people who desperately need to use up our resources and our hard-earned taxpayer money. It’s time for “America First.” It’s time for extreme vetting. It’s time to cut off “visa lotteries.” It’s time to let in skilled craftsman from Norway, and business owners from China, and doctors from Israel.

We aren’t running a charity, we’re running a country.

As usual, Trump told the raw truth. Yes, he offended some people. So what? We elected him because he’s a bull in a china shop. We elected him because he’s a warrior. Call him “Trump the Barbarian.”

Trump summed up the weakness of America -- we’re far too nice. We think about everyone, but our own people and our own taxpayers. Why on earth would we allow the world’s poor, unskilled, desperate and dependent masses to come into our country, while we’re $20 trillion in debt?

We elected him to drain the swamp and clean out the bad people and bad policies entrenched in DC. The truth hurts. Get used to it. Trump’s not going anywhere. He has a tough job to do, to set America on the right course. He might use a few tough words. Words I’ve heard on the streets of New York thousands of times- from liberal voters.

By the way, I’ve used words like that before myself- to describe what’s become of Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore.

By the way, liberals shouldn't get too excited. Trump didn’t lose one vote with his “s---hole” comments. I have many liberal elitist Ivy League friends. They all felt the need to tell me how terrible and offensive Trump’s words were. They called him “racist.” Guess what? None of them was ever voting for Trump anyway.

But all my middle class, working class and small business pals and fans have weighed in. They said, “Bravo. Finally, someone in power talks like we do, says what we’d say, let’s it fly, doesn’t sugarcoat the truth.” Trust me, 63 million Trump voters are secure for 2020.

Now to what really matters. Trump is winning. The economy is booming. There was even more good news in the past few days. Over 2 million Americans are getting bonuses because of Trump’s tax law. Trump has no reason to give in on DACA.We’re holding all the cards. If Democrats want DACA make them give us the world in return. We have no reason to give in, unless we get everything on our wish list.

Democrats are the ones who want DACA so badly. What cards are they holding? Trump is “Making America Rich Again.” His agenda is a success. He’s in the driver’s seat. He can negotiate from a position of strength. The 63 million Americans who voted for Trump don’t want DACA. Why would we give in, in return for nothing?

Here’s the list -- plain and simple. We want the full funding of the wall…funding for thousands of new border and ICE agents for enforcement…extreme vetting…an immediate end to chain migration…e-verify, so illegal aliens can never be hired again…end to the visa lottery…an end to birthright citizenship…and a 5-year ban on welfare and food stamps for any foreigner in the USA.

That’s called negotiation. We don’t want DACA. We have no reason to give in on DACA. We won the election, remember? We control all levels of government, remember? But if you want it, you’re going to have to give us everything we want. And I mean everything. Plus the kitchen sink.

And as long as Trump holds firm on that list, he will have the full support of 63 million Americans to use strong language and offend anyone he wants by telling the raw truth.

Link

posted Hide Post
Good for Maxine. The room doesn't need her pimp oil perfume or greasy ass Jeri-curl hairpiece shine.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Trump likes fast food, too, along with well-done steaks, chocolate cake and double scoops of vanilla ice cream. He reportedly downs 12 Diet Cokes a day.
We have a lot in common, it seems, although I prefer chocolate ice cream and only drink 4 Diet Cokes a day....

WRATGAS what Maxine Waters thinks?

flashguy

Diet Cokes or any soft drink are bad news due to the sugar. I had a co-worker that drank three a day at work and died of cancer. Just say NO to soft drinks. Frown

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll add NO to the Donald's well done steaks!
Other than that, keep on truckin'Mr President.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Trump the Barbarian”

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Muellar wants a 14 May 2018 trial date for Manafort.

Instead of doing something useful, like blowing apart the fake dossier, Muellar's team put together 590,000 items for the defense team to worry about.

Muellar makes me sick. What a waste of taxpayer $

The indictment charges Manafort and Gates with receiving tens of millions of dollars over about a decade for work related to Ukraine and failing to report various bank accounts used to hold those funds. They're also accused of submitting false information to the Justice Department about their activities for Ukraine.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Muellar makes me sick. What a waste of taxpayer $

I hate that cock bite. Never liked him when he was running the FBI, and I like him less now. How is that possible because I hoped he would die as FBI director?

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post