SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watching today's White House Press Conference on YouTube WH.gov

Great way to get the news without the media spin.

The most open and transparent government.
That's what Obama said, but didn't do.
Trump didn't say it, he is just doing it.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
President Donald Trump made an unannounced trip Wednesday to honor the returning remains of a U.S. Navy SEAL killed in a weekend raid in Yemen.

This is my President. I very proud that President Trump flew to Dover to be with the family of the fallen.

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Whining little leftist shits.

"Define the word betrayal."

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Roll Eyes

God bless Sean Spicer. I admire his composure and patience in the face of ridiculous children.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pguXgDbrafk" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

He's starting to remind me of Donald Rumsfeld and his daily briefings following 9/11. He handed the media's heads to them on a regular basis.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
It isn't funny if someone close to him is leaking transcripts, but if he really said this to Mexico's President, it is the most awesome thing I've heard since Reagan. This is exactly what we've needed in a President for a very long time.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

https://apnews.com/0b3f5db59b2e4aa78cdbbf008f27fb49

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Both White House & Mexican govt deny this came up.

quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
It isn't funny if someone close to him is leaking transcripts, but if he really said this to Mexico's President, it is the most awesome thing I've heard since Reagan. This is exactly what we've needed in a President for a very long time.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

https://apnews.com/0b3f5db59b2e4aa78cdbbf008f27fb49

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Both White House & Mexican govt deny this came up.

That may well be the case. I'd rather he not have a mole in his close circle. I find it hard to believe he does.

That is a quote I wish he had said. A Mexican journalist, Dolia Estevez, claims it happened.

"The Mexican website Aristegui Noticias on Tuesday published a similar account of the phone call, based on the reporting of journalist Dolia Estevez. The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation."

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation."

since when do 'leaders' of any nation actually _feel_ humiliated in a phone call?

This sounds like another bogus assignment of/or interpretation otherwise known as 'editing' rather than actual reporting.

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am concerned about the lack of support for DeVos

I think she is key to getting education back on track

its not how much money is spent on education, its where the money is spent

Collins of Maine doesn't surprise me as being a chickenshit on this

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm starting to wonder who thinks they run this country, the President or the media...
They both do, but only one can be right. I opt for Trump.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
How in the hell does Sean Spicer put up with those idiots who want to constantly interrupt him?

He needs to put them on probation for a week when they misbehave. Big Grin

Dunce caps and sitting in the corner facing it sounds appropriate.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
https://grabyourwallet.org/Boy...ese%20Companies.html

A listing that the snowflakes produced of companies that the Trump family uses.

They would like you to boycott these companies; I would suggest that you spend your money with them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that boycott, it would leave the snowflake's doing all of their shopping at 7-11 and Salvation Army and I just don't see that happening

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

They would like you to boycott these companies; I would suggest that you spend your money with them.

RMD

I really need to start buying LL Bean products...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Viffer750:
President Donald Trump made an unannounced trip Wednesday to honor the returning remains of a U.S. Navy SEAL killed in a weekend raid in Yemen.

This is my President. I very proud that President Trump flew to Dover to be with the family of the fallen.

He asked the family first if it was OK with them if he came, and he didn't make a big media event over it.
Finally, a President with class!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

RMD

I will make huge efforts to support every single one of those companies whose CEO supported publicly or raised funds for Trump and, will try to send them some message letting them know that.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
quote:

RMD

I will make huge efforts to support every single one of those companies whose CEO supported publicly or raised funds for Trump and, will try to send them some message letting them know that.

Look what a boycott did to Chic-fil-A! If you wanted to eat at one, you had to hike in (parking lots overflowing) and wait in hideous long lines. In some places, the store ran out of product and had to close. In other places, the cash registers backed up and overflowed!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I am concerned about the lack of support for DeVos

I think she is key to getting education back on track

its not how much money is spent on education, its where the money is spent

Collins of Maine doesn't surprise me as being a chickenshit on this

Collins is a traitorous bitch who should be forced to put a "D" behind her name.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
quote:

RMD

I like their list of who to shop at. They will be on my "Not" shopping list.

https://grabyourwallet.org/Sho...ese%20Companies.html

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:

RMD

I really need to start buying LL Bean products...

Tony.

I just bought a vest from LL Bean, been wanting a new one, now was the time.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:

RMD

Maybe someone should (or already has) provided a list of Hollywood dress-up-and-pretend folks and other assorted nutjobs and goofballs that blather about burning books and fascism while burning things and acting like fascists.

We can then boycott their movies, concerts, and yes, stores and goods.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post