SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's too bad that we overuse the word "epic." Because what is coming really will be epic.

You want to see a fundamental transformation of America, Barack? Hold on to this orange jump suit.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
For the love of Jean-Luc Picard, please make it so.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Lock them Up

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
As long as whatever they do gets followed up with the empaneling of a grand jury, I'll be happy.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The article linked by Soflaac on previous page is quite a read.

I don't know if all of it is true, but it sure lines up w the events of the last few months.

From that link:

"After being contracted by Clinton, Fusion then hired Russian expert and CIA network ally Nellie Ohr, the wife of DOJ deputy Bruce Ohr.

All research indicates that Nellie Ohr then loosely contextualized the extracted data into a draft or written narrative/story-line that painted a false story of loose connections between candidate Donald Trump and Russian entities.

Ms. Ohr’s transcripts then get passed along to another Fusion contractor, Christopher Steele; a retired MI6 agent who was also head of the intelligence gathering unit in the U.K. known as The ‘Russia House’. Presumably the Fusion intelligence hand-off to Steele was to give the Ohr transcript some independent Chris Steele intelligence bona fides."

that is the general scenario that is looking like a possibility. Steele was a great choice. intel links. even "foreign" intel. and he fed the UK intel community so they could provide an "independent" input to Clapper and Brennan

House Intel Comm (Nunes)
House Judiciary Comm (Goodlatte)
Senate Judiciary Comm (Grassley)

all doing great work in revealing the conspiracy.

Very disappointing is Senate Intel comm (Richard Burr) where Burr is acting very cooperative w Mark Warner (D), and they do not appear to be the attack dogs like the other committees above.

Mark Warner keeps talking like this phony "investigation" should just go on forever. Standard DEM talking point

Minor point: Bill Priestap (FBI) is married to Sabina Menschel.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a reminder of how we found out that Clinton funded the dossier.

Perkins Coie gave Fusion GPS permission to disclose it.

Nunes had subpoenaed Fusions' bank (TD Bank) for Fusions' financial records. Perkins Coie knew it was about to come out, so they tried to avoid being "revealed" by the committee.

Oct 2017 story:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...e-subpoena-deadline/

The House intelligence committee on October 4 subpoenaed Fusion GPS executives, as well as the firm’s banking company, TD Bank, to turn over its financial records, which would expose who paid for the dossier research.

Last week, two Fusion GPS executives came to talk to the committee but pleaded the Fifth on every question. The company also filed a request with a D.C. district court to quash the subpoena for its financial records.

The deadline for TD Bank to respond to the subpoena was Wednesday, October 25, but the court extended the deadline to Friday morning, according to CNN.

Facing this deadline, Perkins Coie, the law firm for the Clinton campaign and the DNC that hired Fusion GPS, gave Fusion GPS permission to disclose that it paid for the dossier research.

Hiring Fusion GPS through a lawyer, instead of directly, created “attorney-client privilege,” that gave the law firm control over what Fusion GPS could disclose.

But faced with the subpoena, the general counsel for Perkins Coie sent a letter to Fusion GPS on Tuesday that said, “We recognize the important principle of client confidentiality, and we appreciate your efforts to fulfill your obligation to maintain client confidentiality.

“In the circumstances, however, we believe it is appropriate to release Fusion GPS from this obligation as it relates to the identity of Perkins Coie.” It then outlined what Fusion GPS could disclose.

The Clinton campaign and DNC’s involvement was first disclosed to the Washington Post by “people familiar with the matter” — potentially those who wanted the story to come out on their terms, versus the House intelligence committee’s.

New York Times reporter Kenneth P. Vogel tweeted Tuesday evening that when he tried to report the same story as the Post‘s, Marc E. Elias, the Perkins Coie lawyer that retained Fusion GPS on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, denied it.

“When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer @marceelias pushed back vigorously, saying ‘You (or your sources) are wrong,'” he tweeted.

Times reporter Maggie Haberman also tweeted, “Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year.”

posted Hide Post
And Fusion is hiding the fact it Paid some Reporters to get the story out.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Call me a starry-eyed fool, but it sounds like they're coordinating a D-Day.

Oh I hope so.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yep, seems to be a winning strategy for her....denigrate the peasants for being able to get extra money, cause what's $1,000 going to buy ya Mad

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hypocrisy so thick, you could cut it with a knife:

Pelosi slams company bonuses as 'crumbs' despite once praising $40 tax cut

Disingenous twat

https://twitter.com/NancyPelos...sing-40-tax-cut.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The MSM on tax reform v. reality:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/6mfEJ-j2pNo

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Sundance, at Conservative Treehouse, predicts a big week coming up. Here is part of what he has to say:

"Chairman Devin Nunes, Chairman Chuck Grassley and Chairman Bob Goodlatte are now in position to use all the information provided by: Dan Coats (FISA), Mike Rogers (FISA), Michael Horowitz (DOJ IG report); and Rosenstein (DOJ/FBI reports); while leaving clean hands for FBI Christopher Wray and DOJ Jeff Sessions to watch from the hilltops and prepare to rebuild the entire justice department in the aftermath.

Additionally, guardian intelligence hero, NSA Mike Rogers is retiring; that will now allow him the ability to speak without restraint before any committee or hearing. Chairman Bob Goodlatte is not running for re-election; cleaning up the DOJ will be his legacy initiative."

https://theconservativetreehou...d-justice-officials/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I’ve not seen the Trump property in DC, the reconditioned post office building, IIRC, but I have seen it on TV programs, and of all the rich variety of descriptive terms the English language has to offer, it looks to me like “shit hole” has to be the least appropriate.

Maybe some of you who have been there to see it in person can disabuse me of any error or overstatement as appropriate.

This is another display of the childishness so often seen in libtards.

I have been there twice when it was under construction for telecommunications work, see it on a regular basis in my travels downtown, and have been inside once for a 18 year old Macallan at the Benjamin bar & lounge and to just have a gander.

It's hoity toity alright. Opulent. Security is pretty tight of course, but not in your face. We were on our way up to the Spy Museum, and decided to go in and have a drink. You will see jeans & flip flops next to guys wearing expensive hand made suits. Service from what I saw is top shelf. $25 bucks for a burger & fries, and up from that. It's a Trump property, so what do you expect?

https://www.trumphotels.com/wa...jamin-bar-and-lounge

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Talk about out of touch, Nancy. For most of us low serfs $2000 is a lot of money and a $3 per hour raise from $12 is awesome. That's 25% when I haven't seen a raise over 3% in a decade.

To an out of touch millionaire 1%er like your hypocritical rich snob ass self that may be crumbs, but to the average family it's a lot.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
The Pelosi family employs people. I haven't heard a peep about the raises and bonuses they got. If $1,000 is crumbs, they must be getting some really serious raises!

Anybody hear what her employees are getting?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Third world shithole at the one minute mark.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
The Pelosi family employs people. I haven't heard a peep about the raises and bonuses they got. If $1,000 is crumbs, they must be getting some really serious raises!

Anybody hear what her employees are getting?

Like Booze Allen once told a worker, you are lucky you have a job! Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a Nov 2016 election night story that I hadn't heard before

Samantha Power - Obama's UN appointment

https://twitter.com/SethAMande...s/952888417175695360

Well at least there was plenty of time to talk to Gloria Steinem. That would have triggered my PST.

Samantha Power. Not long ago there were claims her signature was on many of the FISA unmasking docs.

Trey Gowdy after Power's testimony:

Samantha Power testified in Gowdy's committee last week, and Fox News reported weeks before her appearance that she was thought to have made as many as 260 requests to "unmask" Americans caught up in the surveillance of non-U.S. citizens.

"The intelligence community has assigned this number of requests to her. Her perspective, her testimony is, they may be under my name, but I did not make those requests."

http://www.washingtonexaminer....name/article/2637844

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post