This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4520048714

January 20, 2017, 10:54 AM
jeeperxd
The Trump Presidency
Watching it live. I am truly proud
lunchbox
I'm honestly getting a little emotional right now. It's like seeing your kid graduate from Harvard or something. I'm super proud of our country, the people that made this election happen, and have never been more proud to be an American.
BamaJeepster
Pence is in...Moments away now!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
January 20, 2017, 10:55 AM
Dtech
Congratulations Vice President Pence!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling
January 20, 2017, 10:55 AM
cparktd
And yet STILL this morning the Media pushing their worthless polls. Touting Obummers high and Trumps low ratings.

And what happened to those protesters that promised to stop the proceedings? Seems they turned out to be impotent. They probably are stuck in their moms basement...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
January 20, 2017, 10:57 AM
nhtagmember
awesome

Pence is VP

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

January 20, 2017, 10:57 AM
Fenris
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
And what happened to those protesters that promised to stop the proceedings? Seems they turned out to be impotent. They probably are stuck in their moms basement...

Gitmo?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
January 20, 2017, 10:59 AM
blueshep
What a great day to be alive! Smile

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member
Sig2340
And here we witness the greatest idea in the history of governance, the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
BurtonRW
Trump was not my candidate, but he became my candidate the moment he locked up the nomination. I am cautiously optimistic with a heavy emphasis on optimistic.

I remember now, vividly, the inauguration of W. He wasn't my candidate during the primaries either, but damn if I couldn't look at the flag without tearing up on that day.

History repeats itself.

God Bless America!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
January 20, 2017, 11:00 AM
Patrick-SP2022

Fenris
God bless and protect President Donald John Trump.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
S600MBUSA

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun
nhracecraft
President Donald J. Trump !!! Big Grin

Our Long National Nightmare is OVER....

Adults are back in charge, and DJT has the football! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
Rick_Perry
Hell yes!!!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"
doublesharp
It is official, God Bless America!

bigpond73
It is done. Way to go, President Donald J. Trump.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
83v45magna
It is done.
FlyingScot
Thank you Para, your start to this thread is perfect. I am filled with optimism - resolve - confidence, not hope. I am resigned and ready for a fight to lift this nation up. There have always been those who would tear down this republic, either willfully or through ignorance. But we have come into a new day, we have a leader who knows how to fight and win - and frankly I'm spoiling for the real work to start. This talk of reaching across and healing divisions? BS - we will change this nation to what was intended - and the disease of liberalism will fade as they lose battle after battle. But make no mistake - the hard work starts now, and the liberal disease is already fighting hard and nasty.

Look at Trump - he knows this, his face and body show he is ready and not fooled. Time to win and make America great again!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb
sig 226
it's done!!!!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus