SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Every day that we have DJT as our President, we will have a good day!! Is he perfect....no, but just think of the alternative. I am really getting into this winning thing. He didn't turn his back on the 2nd Admin. folks like some thought he would. This fella doesn't cave like politicians do on a regular basis.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
He is also getting very good at responding to "gotcha" questions (or at least what the LSM think are gotcha questions). I bet that "journalist" was dreaming about all the high fives she was going to get using Trumps term extreme vetting against him.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I also think the "journalist" (and I use that term EXTREMELY loosely...) was surprised to be chastised to a degree for the venue in which she just HAD to ask a question about her precious Lib-tard Leftist gun control. You're in Seoul, South Korea...they don't give a popcorn fart about the United States' 2nd Amendment. Except that maybe they appreciate our freedom of such...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Van Jones: I had Muslim friends who came from countries like Somalia asking, "Should we leave the country tonight?" Because in their countries of origin, if a president that hostile takes power, they might start rounding up people in the morning." <---Irony within irony within irony.

http://www.esquire.com/news-po...6-behind-the-scenes/

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Open three browser windows on your monitor screen.

Copy and paste that youtube video into each.

Start the videos at three second intervals with the sound on.

Lean back and be entertained. Smile

Its like a classical piece played with a crescendo of excitement in the middle, and as the last sequence winds down and ends, you're left sitting there smiling in satisfaction.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Aside from Trump winning, the best part of election night was Hillary hiding in her room for so long, no doubt inconsolable, maybe raging, probably both. I'd have happily paid a few grand just to be a fly on that wall / have an unedited PPV feed for that 24hr period.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Jesus reading that Esquire piece...man those people are seriously out of touch with the real world. Lines like "I told my daughter to go to bed I didn't want her to see this", or "I knew I had a baby on the way and I didn't know what would happen"...."What do we tell out children"?

Their world is scarey and I don't want any part of it. One of my fondest memories is when I was standing in line at the VFD to vote. About 3:30 the school bus full of middle schoolers was bringing kids home and you could hear the chant of "TRUMP! TRUMP!" even before they came into view, as they drove by us kids were hanging out the window and smiling. It gave everyone in line quite the chuckle.

People that live and breath in the liberal bubble are literally sick in the head.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It's funny to make fun of those people, but truth be told, that's about how I felt in '08 and '12.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
It's funny to make fun of those people, but truth be told, that's about how I felt in '08 and '12.

That's why I don't feel bad about it. It happens to us all at some point. It was their turn.

Picture of Ianfiniti
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

It is funny, right up to the point that you remember these people are Americans too, and for them to have wandered so far from reason means something is very wrong. It's kind of scary really how much traction movements like Antifa, BLM, and all these snowflake SJW groups have gained in such a short amount of time. Its scarier still to think what would have happened if the SJW's very own snowflake Queen Elsa, otherwise known as Hillary, would have won.

Trump may be a step in the right direction, but I hope we aren't all just sitting back on our haunches enjoying the shit show (even if it IS terribly amusing), there is still work to be done.

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ianfiniti:
...there is still work to be done.

Indeed. We won't turn around 100 years of going down the tubes in four or eight years. There is a LOT of work to be done.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I disagree. I didn't feel anything like they did. I didn't:

-cry
-vomit
-call my mother
-think about seeking help for anxiety
-wonder if I should leave the country
-wonder what I should tell children
-wonder if people were going to be rounded up
-want to start a violent resistance movement
-have a complete and utter feeling of hopelessness and a fear that the world was going to end

No, I sighed, went back to work, and began to look into who I could vote for to help stop the guy who got elected. I went about my business and enjoyed life.

I felt NOTHING like these absolute mental cases did.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
No, I sighed, went back to work, and began to look into who I could vote for to help stop the guy who got elected. I went about my business and enjoyed life.

Yup.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I truly hope that the anxiety and mental anguish these 'American's appear to be suffering is just the tip of the iceberg

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Maybe these idiots are so despondent that they've lost all hope and will stay home in 2018. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

There was some history made that night one year ago and thankfully this overconfident cocky bitch wasn’t it!

Our “Dewey Defeats Truman” moment:

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I disagree. I didn't feel anything like they did. I didn't:

-cry
-vomit
-call my mother
-think about seeking help for anxiety
-wonder if I should leave the country
-wonder what I should tell children
-wonder if people were going to be rounded up
-want to start a violent resistance movement
-have a complete and utter feeling of hopelessness and a fear that the world was going to end

^^^

And I "preached it" to anyone I thought I could reach during that dark time, to rally them to "the cause".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Twas the night before the election, and in the Liberal House
Not a creature was working, not even their spouse;
No stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
because they were hoping a Hillary Victory would soon be there;

The Hillary voters were nestled all snug in their beds,
While continued visions of free cell phones danced in their heads;
And mamma with her free healthcare, and unemployment benefits with no cap,
Had just settled down for another free winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their beds to see what was the matter.
Away to the TV they flew like a flash,
Flipped on CNN hoping for more free cash.

Trump Won, please, say it aint so
Hillary didn’t shatter the glass ceiling, oh no,
When, what to their wondering eyes should appear,
But a sign from Trump, they have to get a job next year,

With one election, so inspiring and quick,
America took away their Misses Saint Nick.
No more huge taxes for the working and spending pretty much insane,
and they began whistling and shouting and calling people names;

"Now, Hillary! Now, Obama! Now, Franken and Reid!
On, Pelosi! On Feinstein! On, Baucus and Biden!
Out of Washington! We’re building a wall!
Get the heck out of here, we just fired you all

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"Van Jones: I had Muslim friends who came from countries like Somalia asking, "Should we leave the country tonight?" Because in their countries of origin, if a president that hostile takes power, they might start rounding up people in the morning." <---Irony within irony within irony.

http://www.esquire.com/news-po...6-behind-the-scenes/
I'd have probably told him "Yes" (even though I don't expect any such "cleansing" to take place).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post