SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Dinero is at that point of Hollywood saturation where he cannot differentiate between fiction and reality. In a few years he will be urinating in his pants waiting for Scorsese to yell "cut".

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Identity politics. Always a failure.

I have two VERY, VERY, good friends, both of whom were born in Mexico and came to this country legally. They both absolutely hate illegals, and coincidentally, they both earned their citizenship by serving in the USMC.

I think they hate illegals more than I do (and they voted Trump).

Sorry George, you lose.

My wife is a LEGAL immigrant. Extremely negative on the illegals issue. Also rather down on welfare and very pro Trump.

Now, if I could just get her to carry a gun.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Comedian Lopez booed off stage at charity event for Trump jokes.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/14...-jokes-flop-at-gala/

Celebrity leftists are typically surrounded by others who love their drivel. I love it when reality sets in for them.. but I’m sure it’s only temporary.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

I have two VERY, VERY, good friends, both of whom were born in Mexico and came to this country legally. They both absolutely hate illegals, and coincidentally, they both earned their citizenship by serving in the USMC.

Sorry George, you lose.

My wife is a LEGAL immigrant. Extremely negative on the illegals issue. Also rather down on welfare and very pro Trump.

Oddly enough there is and always was a path to enter this country and earn citizenship. Obama was simply providing a path to more votes.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Sorry George, you lose.

Same here and you can get her to do it. My wife was deathly afraid of guns, as in Taiwan they are banned unless you are LEO/Military. She would come with me while I shot for a number of times. Eventually, I got her to shoot my .22LR and she realized there was no recoil. After that, we had a few local shooting at the mall we used to frequent and she told me she wanted to carry. I got her started on a M&P Shield but she said it was too heavy. She's happy with her TCP although doesn't like to put more than 20-25 rounds through it at a time. We practice as much as possible.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A short video of Clinton talking about wikileaks.

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...hes-asked-wikileaks/

The thing that strikes me is that people attacking wikileaks (over the Podesta/DNC emails) always avoid the most important fact: The emails were all true.

This was just light being shined in a dark corner.

They weaponized the "truth"

The emails just told the American people what was happening behind closed doors. It wasn't pretty.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ She is on the edge of completely losing it in public.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Anyone see this disgusting hit piece from these slimeballs at the WaPo? Mad

WTF, these people are just literally making shit up as they go along now, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is that strong:

Inside the ‘adult day-care center’: How aides try to control and coerce Trump

Over at the Philly Inquirer, they are running the story with this picture and caption, it's insane how hateful they are of our POTUS:

President Trump listens as officials heap praise on him at a cabinet meeting June 12. From left, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The harder they hate, the righter we are.

Don't worry, be happy.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Remember the female mayor of San Juan who tried to make political hay by attacking Trump's post-hurricane relief efforts? Well Puerto Rico's congressional delegate says she's wrong. And while she's at it, she succinctly and accurately describes why regular people love Mr. Trump:
LINK

quote:
Puerto Rico Delegate: Everything That We've Asked For, Trump Has Provided
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date October 14, 2017

In an interview with USA Today, Puerto Rico’s delegate in the House of Representatives, Jenniffer Gonzalez-Colon, discussed the aftermath of Hurricane Maria on the island and the way President Trump has handled the response.

"I will tell you that everything that the president said that he was going to send to the island, it's getting there. The resources are there. The help is there," Colon said.

"There are things that I never do, but, you know, the president is always out of the script," Colon remarked. "And I think that's the main difference. People are used to having politicians that are politically correct, that follow the script, and he's not like that. I mean, what you see is what you get and that's the way he is."

"He instructed all his cabinet members to treat Puerto Rico as a state, in terms of this hurricane," she said. "I mean, that kind of instruction is important to have access to all those programs."

From her interview with USA Today:

quote:
JENNIFFER GONZALEZ COLON: I was very surprised that the president was very aware of the situation on the island, having daily briefings in the situation room. He actually spoke with the governor once or twice a day, during the hurricane and after the hurricane.

So, that kind of conversation never happened before. I mean, this is a new way to have access to resources and communications. I was really grateful that he was listening to problems.

There are things that I never do, but, you know, the president is always out of the script. And I think that's the main difference. People are used to having politicians that are politically correct, that follow the script, and he's not like that. I mean, what you see is what you get and that's the way he is.

I won't say that I am comfortable or that I praise all the ways that he managed the issue, but I will tell you that everything that the president said that he was going to send to the island, it's getting there. The resources are there. The help is there.

He instructed all his cabinet members to treat Puerto Rico as a state, in terms of this hurricane. I mean, that kind of instruction is important to have access to all those programs.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Anyone see this disgusting hit piece from these slimeballs at the WaPo? Mad

WTF, these people are just literally making shit up as they go along now, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is that strong:

Over at the Philly Inquirer, they are running the story with this picture and caption, it's insane how hateful they are of our

It is meant to insult, but as I read it, it is actually fairly laudatory, in that it seems to describe any strong leader.

The President is continuously bombarded with opinions, suggestions, recommendations, people who want something, virtually all of which are opposed by others who want something else.

How else can you deal with it? You try to surround yourself with competent folks you trust, and sort through the advice and pick, ask questions, think, weigh options, rare as it is to have an unvarnished good option.

The big difference between Trump and his predecessors, most of them, is the level of media hatred.

Roosevelt was a master of playing both sides against the middle. Truman operated a great deal like Trump has been, asking for and getting reports and recommendations from a variety of sources, then deciding. Eisenhower enjoyed a less contentious administration, as Sam Rayburn had control of the House and Lyndon Johnson had control of the Senate. They discussed what they wanted to do, and did that. I think Reagan was real good at this too. He was a bit better at getting his way without making too many folks mad. He gave in a lot, too.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
<snip>
The thing that strikes me is that people attacking wikileaks (over the Podesta/DNC emails) always avoid the most important fact: The emails were all true.

This was just light being shined in a dark corner.

They weaponized the "truth"

The emails just told the American people what was happening behind closed doors. It wasn't pretty.

Right on!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Ha!

"Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

The former First Lady failed to show up at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show…"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...g-BBC-interview.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Ha!

"Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

The former First Lady failed to show up at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show…"

They keep wondering if Hillary is going to run again...She can't even walk!

Those 3 martini lunches coupled with her general frailty are taking a toll!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Too much chardonnay?

quote:
Ha!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot

Oh, bullshit.
Roll Eyes

She doesn't want to have to go anywhere to answer questions about her corrupt fucking sham of a "Foundation" and Harvey Creepo Weinstein's donations to her campaign.

She's so full of shit, it's pouring out of every orifice.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Tillerson and Mattis just look like ass-kissers, don't they? Big Grin

I've broken every toe on both feet, never had a cast like Hillary's. They just tape the broken toe to a toe next to it. NBD

I agree: a few martinis too many, and not just a broken toe.

She's coming apart.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
. . .She's coming apart.

A fact for which I thank God every day.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Ha!

They keep wondering if Hillary is going to run again...She can't even walk!

Those 3 martini lunches coupled with her general frailty are taking a toll!

There is nothing that Trump would love more, than running against Hillary again. He would have a lot of fun with that!