SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wetwilly:
I can't help it!

TRUMP is still a 1st rate ass clown!

Alrighty then...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't help it!

You had me worried sick for a moment, I thought he did something outrageous or had resigned or the Russkies got him or something, so I went online and checked, nope, we're OK. The Beast is still not President.

You've got to quit doing that man, I'm old, I can't take it.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't help it!

Still better than Hilldawg by miles.

Unless of course you like presidents who sleep through a crisis, and then blame you every time some lunatic opens up on a crowd.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep and he beats the asshole that we had for the last 8 years and much better than Hillary the liar.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Let's not kid ourselves. This is the best president this country has had in the White House in decades. And by decades I mean since the eighties.

And I'm being dead serious.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't help it!

You should thank your lucky stars for that ass clown, troll, and if you're a clueless Hillary fan, let me know if you need any assistance in finding the door.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Maybe he should have thrown condoms instead.

As usual Para, the elegance of your response lies in it’s simplicity. Big Grin

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't help it!

But why are you saying this now? Is it because Trump brought up the budget at the press conference in Puerto Rico? Or was it him comparing casualties in Puerto Rico to casualties from Katrina?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Well, the Tillerson statement just now certainly was a big fat nothing burger.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Was it? Or are we going to see this administration start calling out bogus news reports as they come?

I agree that it was pointless, but what I wrote above certainly crossed my mind.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Let's not kid ourselves. This is the best president this country has had in the White House in decades. And by decades I mean since the eighties.

And I'm being dead serious.

Thank you very much!

I agree. Having lived since Ike was sitting, I am aware of them all since, and second to Regan, Trump is doing what he said he would.

And if it were not for the wrongful opposition, he would have completed much more of what he said he would do, and want those who voted for him want him to do.

A good deal of the things people find troubling with the President, are his reactions and behaviors to this opposition.

So, you repeatedly pull the dog's tail and it snaps, your going to blame the dog?

I think he's a damn good strategist, in that it matters not to him how many moves or pieces are lost, he's going to win the chess game.

And he seems to be doing just that.

It is different, and some people are very uncomfortable.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I can't help it!

You should thank your lucky stars for that ass clown, troll, and if you're a clueless Hillary fan, let me know if you need any assistance in finding the door.

Good Grief, lighten up!!

Nope! I've Never been a Hillary fan! Never will be!

I just thought it might be humorous to repeat what you said in your Very 1st post on the thread/subject, which is now a sticky.

Evidently, it depends on who makes the statement. ;-)

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My statement was made in the Summer of 2015, and in case you haven't noticed, the Universe has changed since then.

You need to work on your comedic delivery. Don't quit your day job.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
quote:

Was it? Or are we going to see this administration start calling out bogus news reports as they come?

I agree that it was pointless, but what I wrote above certainly crossed my mind.

What did you write above? I’m not finding anything.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
quote:

What did you write above? I’m not finding anything.

Sorry, I meant my previous sentence, not a previous post. Will they now call out bogus reports or "fake news"?

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
^^^^^i want a lower with Diane Fienstien so i can jam a high cap mag in her mouth.

Ok, I'm dying here. Big Grin

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...0001/?#sp=show-clips

Service sector index registers highest reading since Aug. 2005

Oct. 04, 2017 - 2:46 - FBN’s Charles Payne discusses the markets and how the service sector index significantly exceeded expectations.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...9001/?#sp=show-clips

The Left’s contempt for Trump has been revealed: Varney Big Grin Big Grin

Oct. 04, 2017 - 1:56 - FBN’s Stuart Varney says it’s not a good idea to personally attack President Trump while he’s doing the best job he can.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just incredible

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And the Dems wonder why they lost and keep losing:

RNC chairwoman rips Michelle Obama for false claim GOP is 'all men, all white'