SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I think the best two people are still in.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
573-751-4106 is the number for the Missouri Senate

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...is-assassinated.html
My mistake. This is the direct-dial office number for this disgusting sack of trash, and not the MO Senate's main number. Funny thing- when I first called today, it just rang and rang until timing out. Now, it won't even ring- just an immediate busy signal. Gosh, I surely hope that this garbage is OK! You think she's OK?? I certainly hope she's OK.

Maybe she just needed to take her phone off the hook because of her fat fucking mouth. Gosh, I do hope that's all it is.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Just saw this headline:

"Pelosi endorses censure of Trump over Charlottesville response"

Unable to tell whether this confirms her mental status (fecal brain syndrome) or just another helping from the Partisan Snack Buffet.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, really, don't resign, lady. Matter of fact, I hope you barricade yourself in your office. I want to see police officers forcibly remove you from the building. It would be great to hear that you've resigned, but oh so much sweeter to see you kicked out.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Now that is a nice way to end a week!!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
Just saw this headline:

"Pelosi endorses censure of Trump over Charlottesville response"

Unable to tell whether this confirms her mental status (fecal brain syndrome) or just another helping from the Partisan Snack Buffet.

I am certain that having an opinion that differs from hers along with beating H. Clinton is enough reason for a censure vote.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I went out to do a bid today at a jobsite as I was walking up to the residence I notice some hand made decals in the back window of their prius that said kkk Thanks Trump and a few other trump hate stickers,
I just turned around got back in my truck and left. the builder called a few minutes later wondering where I was I told him he needed to find some one else as I had no interest in working for the haters , he said I should learn how to talk Russian. Idiot !

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Report This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Not too happy about Bannon leaving. That guy helped bring home the election for us, but whats done is done. I hope he stays involved with the Trump administration away from the limelight of the media.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear this up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents- on capitol hill, in the media , and in corporate America,” Stephan Bannon

Bannon breaks silence issues epid warning

To all the democrats, RINOs, and the folks in the media that wanted Bannon out, be careful what you wish for.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
So you're saying the gloves are coming off? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by colomtn:
“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear this up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents- on capitol hill, in the media , and in corporate America,” Stephan Bannon

Bannon breaks silence issues epid warning

To all the democrats, RINOs, and the folks in the media that wanted Bannon out, be careful what you wish for.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I actually think that Bannon will be more effective pushing back against the MSM now that he is separated from the administration.

I do believe he had a big hand in bringing it home for Trump, guiding his message. With any luck he can start kicking ass again and Trump can ignore any and all questions about him since he is no longer employed there.

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the Charlottesville thread because the leftists are blaming Trump for the C-ville violence. It probably is better here. They will try any angle to get rid of him because they are desperate. Fuck all of them.

https://thehornnews.com/yale-d...-recruited-shocking/

Yale doctor: Secret anti-Trump gov’t forces recruited me (shocking)

August 17, 2017

There’s a congressional plot against President Donald Trump — and it could lead to him being ousted from office.

Yale’s Dr. Bandy Lee, a renowned psychiatrist, confessed to STAT Magazine on Wednesday that she’d been approached by liberal lawmakers to join a group of psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals that’s being secretly assembled in September to “review the president’s mental health, and review it on a periodic basis.”

Lee declined to name the three lawmakers that had contacted her, claiming they wished to be anonymous. However, the information she revealed is very credible.

Lee’s statement comes at the heels of a move by 27 House representatives, all Democrats, to co-sponsored Congressional Bill H.R. 1987 that would establish “a Commission on Presidential Capacity.”

If established, this mental health commission would give Congress the authority to create a legal body of 11 members that could declare a president “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office” — the 4th provision of the 25th Amendment that could allow the president to be legally removed from the White House.

In other words, Lee — herself an outspoken opponent of Trump — and other liberal psychiatrists are being recruited in secret by Democrat lawmakers against the president.

An outspoken leftist panel of physicians could be biased enough to deem that Trump is mentally unwell… allowing liberals in Congress to get rid of him.

The implications are chilling for the future of America.

Imagine it: Any elected official that isn’t sufficiently liberal could be deemed insane by the government and thrown out of office.

In other words, liberal Democrats seem to be trying to establish a “Thought Police” to investigate crimethink.

The idea behind this “Thought Police” panel is something widely condemned by mental health professionals as unethical and improper.

The ethics policy of the American Psychiatric Association expressly forbids mental health professionals from sharing their opinions on elected officials they’ve never personally conducted an examination.

It would be a violation of the “Goldwater Rule,” which was established in 1964 after 1,189 of psychiatrists responded to a Fact magazine survey claiming that Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater was unfit to serve.

Further, all patients have to give express permission to their physician to reveal information about health examinations, whether physical or mental.

However, that rule hasn’t stopped liberal psychiatrists like Lee from speaking out against Trump.

She recently edited a book, to be published in October, where 27 mental health experts attacked Trump’s so-called “mental symptoms.” The book reportedly attacks Trump’s “extreme present focus” and impulsiveness, calls him narcissistic, and also claims he’s deeply paranoid.

Last Friday, Lee and four other psychiatrists also wrote a letter to all the members of the U.S. House and Senate saying that Trump exhibits “severe emotional impediments that … present a grave threat to international security.

The letter echos a similar statement made in July, and asked Congress to “take immediate steps to establish a commission to determine his fitness for office.”

It seems liberal lawmakers received the letter — and have hatched the plot.

— The Horn editorial team

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm so thankful for this thread and for the forum! I've been stuck in Hanoi for the last 2 weeks with one left to go. Every morning, for breakfast, I have to endure CNN and Anderson Cooper 360 for 15 minutes.

I have to fight the urge to throw my breakfast at the TV and unleash a barrage of curses that go against my Christian values. Internet and cell connection here can be sketchy. I do miss my live streaming of Rush every weekday. I'll have to see if I can get a good enough internet connection to catch up on youtube.

Again, thanks for keeping me informed, guys!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5394 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Earplugs is what you need. Earplugs and stare at your plate.

Maybe hum the Star Spangled Banner or something.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I was sad that Bannon was leaving, but this may work out well. Adding to the above articles,

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...nd-going-to-war.html

Breitbart announced Friday that Bannon returned as executive chairman of the populist news site he once ran that rails against the political establishment in both parties. He chaired its evening editorial meeting Friday, the site said.

“The populist-nationalist movement got a lot stronger today,” said Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow. “Breitbart gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda.”

A source close to Bannon told Fox News there is “no way” the outgoing adviser will go to war against Trump himself. He will “100 percent have POTUS’ back,” the person said.

Another source close to Bannon, reached Friday, suggested Breitbart is gearing up for a fight now that its leader is no longer restrained by his job in the White House.

“Winter is here,”

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, really, don't resign, lady. Matter of fact, I hope you barricade yourself in your office. I want to see police officers forcibly remove you from the building. It would be great to hear that you've resigned, but oh so much sweeter to see you kicked out.

I'd pay to see video of her beaten and dragged like David Dao.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I actually think that Bannon will be more effective pushing back against the MSM now that he is separated from the administration.

I do believe he had a big hand in bringing it home for Trump, guiding his message. With any luck he can start kicking ass again and Trump can ignore any and all questions about him since he is no longer employed there.

My thoughts exactly. Gannon's strength was guiding Brietbart through Andrew's passing, then as the opposition media that the left feared. While his efforts could be questioned in the White House, he now can go back to doing what he's good at, and what established himself as a dirty word amongst media leftists.

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The enemies of the US are RITs, including Iranians, the NorKos of course, and world wide communism.

The US can handle shooting wars, violent warfare. There is plenty of power and authority to take care of that.

What we don't have is power against the malevolent media, which is in cahoots with worldwide communism. "Congress shall make no law...." and all that.

It may be that Bannon is being outfitted for the start of that role. Fox News has gotten wobbly in the last year. Anybody who gets too prominent gets outed as a perv.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post