SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
It's just his initials... J.E.B.

It stands for Just Everyone's Bitch

Could we just shorten that to just Bitch?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
It stands for Just Everyone's Bitch

Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I see that it is now not sufficient to roast a President for what he says, the media now has to roast him for what he doesn't say?

What about how he says it, should we rip a President over grammar or word choice? What comes after that, what he thinks or should think?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I good listen on Mueller's missteps:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...6001/?#sp=show-clips

Mueller ‘stacked the deck’ against Trump: Jarrett

Aug. 11, 2017 - 4:06 - Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump-Russia probe.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Furious Trump Responds To Merck CEO: Attacks "Ripoff" Drug Prices

Well that didn't take long.

Seconds after the resignation of Merck CEO Kenneth C. Frazier from the president's Manufacturing Council:

"I am resigning from the President's American Manufacturing Council. Our country's strength stems from its diversity and the contributions made by men and women of different faiths, races, sexual orientations and political beliefs.
America's leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy, which run counter to the American ideal that all people are created equal.
As CEO of Merck and as a matter of personal conscience, I feel a responsibility to take a stand against intolerance and extremism."

President Trump has responded, via Twitter, to the resignation (and lambasting) of Merck CEO Ken Frazier...

Donald J. Trump ✔
@realDonaldTrump

Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President's Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!

...and down goes Frazier!!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Review of progress in judicial appointments by DJT:

http://thehill.com/regulation/...-stamp-on-the-courts

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
This gets a thumbs up from me Razz

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump may soon issue a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the colorful former Arizona sheriff who was found guilty two weeks ago of criminal contempt for defying a state judge’s order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected undocumented immigrants. In his final years as Maricopa County sheriff, Arpaio had emerged as a leading opponent of illegal immigration.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” the president said Sunday, during a conversation with Fox News at his club in Bedminster, N.J. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”

Trump said the pardon could happen in the next few days, should he decide to do so.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...riff-joe-arpaio.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumbs up from me too. Arpaio is GREAT!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump said the pardon could happen in the next few days, should he decide to do so.

Well yahoo. And I'll bet that now that he's finally done something right the LSM will stop their assaults.

I'm kidding, don't hurt me.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
This gets a thumbs up from me Razz

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump may soon issue a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the colorful former Arizona sheriff who was found guilty two weeks ago of criminal contempt for defying a state judge’s order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected undocumented immigrants. In his final years as Maricopa County sheriff, Arpaio had emerged as a leading opponent of illegal immigration.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” the president said Sunday, during a conversation with Fox News at his club in Bedminster, N.J. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...riff-joe-arpaio.html

I agree 1000% with a pardon of Sheriff Joe, and it sure won't hurt Trump's popularity in Az if it happens. Go Prez!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Thumbs up from me too. Arpaio is GREAT!

DITTO!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Trump would not fail to pardon the man, not after setting expectations in this way.

It's a done deal, but for the signing.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
Review of progress in judicial appointments by DJT:

http://thehill.com/regulation/...-stamp-on-the-courts

Great news, from my count there are 19 vacancies in the 9th.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Even Walmart is getting on him for his response on Saturday? Seriously? People have lost their minds...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"White Supremacist" is being re-defined.

It is going from a very small and annoying smattering of people, to encompass a large majority of American people.

Yesterday, you were simply another citizen in Warsaw, tomorrow, you may find yourslef in the Warsaw ghetto.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

It is going from a very small and annoying smattering of people, to encompass a large majority of American people.

Yesterday, you were simply another citizen in Warsaw, tomorrow, you may find yourslef in the Warsaw ghetto.

Absolutely true!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
President Trump today's speech on Infrastructure. Get's a little heated about 10:15 in. A good watch as the Pres is not backing down on violence and common sense.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Absolutely true!

Truth!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
President Trump today's speech on Infrastructure. Get's a little heated about 10:15 in. A good watch as the Pres is not backing down on violence and common sense.

Yes, a good watch. He did a great job with those harpies.