SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm supposed to meet with Low-Renta next week. Think I'll go as Carl LaFong. She should buy it, right?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...s-food-stamps-trump/

Food stamp participation on average in 2017 has dropped to its lowest level since 2010, and the latest numbers show that this trend is continuing.

Trump proposed cuts to SNAP in his 2018 budget proposal, suggesting that states match up to 20 percent of federal money allotted for the food stamp program and expand work requirements for able-bodied adults receiving food stamps.

Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration has also prompted many immigrants, both legal and illegal, to cancel their food stamps over concerns that they might be denied citizenship or deported.

At the state level, food stamp enrollment dropped significantly in places such as Georgia and Alabama once they instituted work requirements for able-bodied adults to receive food stamps. Both states fully implemented work requirements for food stamp recipients in 2016-2017.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Someone on the news tonight mentioned that many of the Republicans haven't lifted a finger for the president in the first 200 days.

Seems to me that McCain lifted a finger.

That McConnell is using funds to back the anti-Trump candidate to replace Sessions in Alabama is another finger.

Indeed, I can make out a lot of fingers toward President Trump and his the voters' agenda.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.c5b33c4fc990

North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.

The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal. The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller.

The findings are likely to deepen concerns about an evolving North Korean military threat that appears to be advancing far more rapidly than many experts had predicted. U.S. officials last month concluded that Pyongyang is also outpacing expectations in its effort to build an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking cities on the American mainland.

While more than a decade has passed since North Korea’s first nuclear detonation, many analysts believed it would be years before the country’s weapons scientists could design a compact warhead that could be delivered by missile to distant targets. But the new assessment, a summary document dated July 28, concludes that this critical milestone has already been reached.

The DIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment.

An assessment this week by the Japanese Ministry of Defense also concludes there is evidence to suggest that North Korea has achieved miniaturization.

for years and years we let N Korea keep going down this path. Getting pretty dicey.

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.

Statements like this raise a question of 'just what miniaturized nuclear warheads might USA have tucked away'.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump should vow to act once they take out Commiefornia... Eek

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.c5b33c4fc990

The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal. The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller.

The findings are likely to deepen concerns about an evolving North Korean military threat that appears to be advancing far more rapidly than many experts had predicted. U.S. officials last month concluded that Pyongyang is also outpacing expectations in its effort to build an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking cities on the American mainland.

While more than a decade has passed since North Korea’s first nuclear detonation, many analysts believed it would be years before the country’s weapons scientists could design a compact warhead that could be delivered by missile to distant targets. But the new assessment, a summary document dated July 28, concludes that this critical milestone has already been reached.

The DIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment.

An assessment this week by the Japanese Ministry of Defense also concludes there is evidence to suggest that North Korea has achieved miniaturization.

for years and years we let N Korea keep going down this path. Getting pretty dicey.[/QUOTE

Did we not know this before? Is this an epiphany?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Well, hold on now. The World's Cutest Granddaughters live there.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
We know exactly what NOKO is capable of. We've always known. By the time any intel like this gets in to the news, it is for a reason.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
US intelligence is putting this out to make their case for us to stomp NK's ass.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
US intelligence is putting this out to make their case for us to stomp NK's ass.

Yup.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
quote:

Yup.

Use the ironclad boots.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That stupid dictator- who is only in power because he inherited the job- is gonna find out sooner or later that he should have stopped fucking around with us a long time ago.

I'm getting tired of this little buzzing insect with his idle threats. Not only do I hope that we attack them with military force, I hope this asshole is deposed and executed by his own people in the process. I've had just about enough of this posturing assclown.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
We've ordered every US citizen out of NOKO and we have warned our allies to do the same. (I can not imagine why any idiot would go to NOKO or Iran, btw). We are preparing for action, IMO. If that little bastard does not back down, I believe we'll get busy soon. Our allies are starting to pick up on this. Canada just sent a diplomat to NOKO. That will not work IMO.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

WTF...Don't be an ASS HOLE.

Not funny.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If you thought Mitch couldn't sink any lower ---

"Our new president, of course, has not been in this line of work before. And I think he had excessive expectations about how quickly things happen in the democratic process,"

http://www.washingtonexaminer....tive/article/2630921

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Any idea who these "unnamed sources" are yet? I've been watching Fox News most of the afternoon, they're repeating the story, but I'm not buying it completely, at least until we know who at DIA is doing the talking.

I'm tired of anonymous sources screwing with Trump, Fox News, and those of us who support them. Let's see somebody man-up so we can judge the credibility of the stories.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I,for one, an getting pretty damned tired of those in Washington trying to negate the Will Of The People as expressed at the ballot box. Our two Tennessee senators are nothing more or less than "party hacks" - to the max... and they showed that the other day by voting "NO" on the skinny bill. Seven years of lying to the citizens that they want to repeal obamacare, and then they vote NO. Worthless lying bastards...

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That look at the end is great.

Link to original video: http://youtu.be/TaPFiVLYgnw

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
As my cover tomorrow, I shall be known as Shyreese Del Font.

I kind of like it!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Report This Post