SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And by the way, gentlemen- creating a grand jury does not mean that credible evidence will suddenly materialize after all the months of this stupid shit.
They can impanel 5000 grand juries, they can impanel 50,000 grand juries. If there is no evidence, there is no evidence, and there is no evidence.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you don't think the press is desperate and grasping at anything:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48-WY4ckgDg" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I read that article on CNN. That was some hard hitting journalism right there. What clowns!

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Incredible that such is newsworthy.
Pretty low brow.

I think most people will be laughing at CNN over this.

I think they're just pissy he took them out back and kicked their asses.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
why don't we just put CNN on the table? didn't see the full video, but they can't help but step in (sh)it.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The President's Weekly Address August 4, 2017

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...dMY&feature=youtu.be

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Imran Awan:

“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,”

“There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right."

She claims that Awan still provided valuable consultations on non-network matters, such as printers, phones, websites, and software

his wife and children fled the country, numerous charges were made against him and his family members, but she keeps him on for advice on printers and phones

“I had grave concerns about his due process rights being violated,”

“When their investigation was reviewed with me, I was presented with no evidence of anything that they were being investigated for. And so that, in me, gave me great concern that his due process rights were being violated. That there were racial and ethnic profiling concerns that I had,”

http://hotair.com/archives/201...roll-airport-arrest/

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Hey Debbie:
LE doesn't share evidence with criminals like you during their investigations.
Once you get charged they will.
It's called discovery.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Utterly clueLess, even when they THINK they are actually making some effort to understand.

Yes, that's right, CNN, we do not care - do not care- about some bullshit story about the President's son, and this is especially true since you complcit, enabling FRAUDS tried to push that criminal, self-entitled cunt Hillary Clinon into the White House. You tried to help elect a known crook and you failed to cover the crimes of this bitch and her crew, so take your Russia story and cram it up your ass as far as it will go.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Debs hit every talking point. Mean ole Po-leeece violating rights? Check. Racial profiling? Check. Ethnic profiling? Check.

She is just an ethical person who doesn't want to say screw it, and believe her word?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
And by the way, gentlemen- creating a grand jury does not mean that credible evidence will suddenly materialize after all the months of this stupid shit.
They can impanel 5000 grand juries, they can impanel 50,000 grand juries. If there is no evidence, there is no evidence, and there is no evidence.

The significance of the grand jury is that it opens the gates to obstruction and perjury charges even if they can't find real crimes.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm quaking in my boots.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:

The significance of the grand jury is that it opens the gates to obstruction and perjury charges even if they can't find real crimes.

Yep. Its all they have left.

If they had the appetite to go after Hillary and crew half as hard, they would be building new jails to house all the people they would have caught.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Out of curiosity, where does it go if they do indict?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I thought everyone hated pence and thought he was worse than trump. So I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Now you done it. CNN will be rushing to report that Para a Quaker. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has already stated that there are no connections between him and Russian attempts to undermine the election so why the need to drag this out anymore? I'm guessing this is all we'll hear about for the next 3 1/2 years... Never mind the fact that our economy has added jobs for the first time since Bush left office.

Posts: 618 | Registered: September 22, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Out of curiosity, where does it go if they do indict?

Who would they indict?

I am pretty sure that a sitting President canot be indicted. But when an indictment cimes down accusing the "unindicted co-conspirator" of a list of tawdry acts and omissions, political support will evaporate and a resignation will likely result.

All his kids and aides can be.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I seriously doubt that Mueller is going to be around in another month or so.

This has become a TOTAL witch hunt with them straying far from the original purpose of determining the Russian "hacking" of the election, itself a complete bullshit lie made up literally overnight after Hillary got her ass handed to her.

Now they are going after his kids? No, this is not going to end well for Mueller and his 19 or so Clinton and Obama supporters he's hired.

Just how the HELL did Trump allow this to get this far anyway? Eek

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
I thought everyone hated pence and thought he was worse than trump. So I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish.

Sadly, many of them believe that if Trump is booted Hillary will be President.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Regarding Mueller's grand jury: How do we know about it? Aren't grand juries -- their composition, location, subject matter, et al -- supposed to be secret? Who is the deep throat in Mueller's operation, and what is his/her objective?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post