SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Same with Breitbart

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
That really took their minds off Russia, didn't it?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I get that he has a great resume and all, but I thought the big tenet of ethical behavior was to not only avoid conflicts of interest, but also the appearance of impropriety. According to both Mueller and Comey they are very close friends and colleagues and have been for years.

Not to mention all those "outstanding and impartial" democraPs he hired. Most/all of them big supporters of the hildabeast and/o other democraPs.

He is not "neutral" and neither are any of those he appointed to help him railroad the Trump machine.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/...committee/index.html

Susan Rice, who served as former President Barack Obama's national security adviser, quietly met behind closed doors Friday with Senate intelligence committee investigators probing Russian meddling in the elections, according to an official familiar with the matter.

Rice, one of three former Obama officials who met with the panel this week, has come under sharp scrutiny from some House Republicans because they believe she improperly "unmasked" -- or revealed the identities collected in intelligence gathering -- of Trump associates in US intelligence reports. She has vigorously denied any wrongdoing.

I am so tired of all this delay do-nothing BS.

We heard repeatedly that anyone who unmasked would leave a document trail.

So, what do the documents say ?

REPs control CIA, NSA, DNI etc. what is the hangup ?

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
REPs control CIA, NSA, DNI etc. what is the hangup ?

I wouldn't say so. The "deep state" agencies are full of Democraps and globalists. It's a big swamp.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The thing that I am seeing with the folks that DJT has hired for jobs in his administration, is IF you do a good job, you keep your job. IF not, you are shown the door!!! I imagine that DJT is not an easy person to work for, and then add in all of the stress that the Left and MSM place on him.....that has got to be nearly unbearable.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...federal-regulations/

President Donald Trump’s White House has, according to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Mick Mulvaney, removed or withdrawn about 860 Obama administration-era federal regulations.
The massive decrease in regulations is part of the Trump administration’s overall deregulatory agenda, Mulvaney said during a press briefing Thursday.

Updating reporters on President Trump’s 2-for-1 policy for federal regulations — which requires cutting two regulations for every one new implemented regulation — Mulvaney said we are at 16-to-1, Breitbart News’s Michelle Moons reports.

Speaking to the “slow accretion, that slow cancer that can come from regulatory burdens that we put on our people,” the OMB director said during the “last six months here, the Obama Administration put on over six billion dollars in new regulatory burden,” adding, “We had zero.”

part of the "real" news where reality lives

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Excellent news!!! Real progress not to be forgotten....despite the fake news everywhere.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^^^ Excellent news!!! Real progress not to be forgotten....despite the fake news everywhere.

Low hanging fruit.

Wait until they try to repeal or amend one already in the Code of Federal Regulations.

That will require two terms to pull off, simply because of the administrative process.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
President Donald Trump’s White House has, according to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Mick Mulvaney, removed or withdrawn about 860 Obama administration-era federal regulations.

Is there a list of those anywhere?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here you go, you should be able to look up by agency and there's a PDF link of all the regulations being cut.

https://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaMain

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Is there a list of those anywhere?

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
"Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show"

WaPo link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
BROKE: New FEC Report Shows DNC Finished June $3.3 Million in Debt

DNC Chair Tom Perez recently sent out a fundraising email to supporters claiming, “I know garbage when I see it,” citing that he once worked on a dump truck. It’s ironic that he referred to the GOP health care bill as a “flaming dumpster fire” because he has been presiding over the disaster that is the Democratic National Committee. The organization reported that May 2017 was its worst fundraising month since the Iraq War in 2003, and April 2017 was its worst fundraising month since 2009. In May, the DNC also reported that it has $1.9 million in debt. Despite the fact that former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez was recruited by Barack Obama to appease the party’s donors, lobbyists and PACs, even they have refused to prop up the failing brand.

Not approving of the strategies laid out at a retreat for donors in January 2017, billionaires Mark Pincus and Reid Hoffman started their own political organization, Win the Future. As donors are increasingly tired of seeing their investments go to waste, many have started their own funds or used their access to take over leadership positions themselves—such as Florida billionaire donor Stephen Bittel did to become the Florida Democratic Party chair earlier this year. Democratic billionaire J.B. Pritzker is running for governor of Illinois, and billionaire Tom Steyer is debating running for governor of California. Haim Saban and James Simons poured millions into Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, but they have yet to be listed by the FEC as DNC donors in 2017. Additionally, George Soros has only given $33,900 to the DNC in 2017, but he poured millions of dollars into the Democratic Party in 2016.

In contrast, the RNC is on an amazing financial run, having raised a whopping $13.4 million in June.

According to The Hill:

The Republican National Committee (RNC) raised a record $13.4 million in June, bringing its total 2017 fundraising to $75.3 million.

In a release provided first to The Hill, the RNC announced another strong monthly haul and has $44.7 million in the bank. It’s the most the RNC has raised in June of a nonpresidential year.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel credited the record fundraising to the committee’s “loyal network of grassroots donors” due to their support for President Trump and the GOP’s agenda.

“Because of the generous contributions, the RNC will continue to promote conservative values while bolstering our efforts to support, defend, and elect more Republicans,” McDaniel said in a statement.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...ne-3-3-million-debt/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
"Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show"

WaPo link

So for this to be true an intelligence agent is willing to reveal US surveillance capability and very likely reveal a source. I can't believe someone is that deeply partisan and it is easier to imagine this is another fake story

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This seems like the President throwing the AG under the bus. Two days ago, the President expresses his disdain regarding AG Sessions recusal, today information almost certainly calculated to cause his resignation is released. May be a little harsher than death by a thousand cuts.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have not read anything about Mueller that suggests he is untrustworthy, incompetent or excessively partisan.

Three of the four attorneys Mueller has appointed to help him with this investigation are major DNC and Clinton donors. He's a definite hack; either too stupid to know what he is doing, or too arrogant in his corruption to care. He's a sack and he should be sacked, immediately.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
They likely have it right this time. Business Insider pretty much gave the same reasons.

Business Insider a left wing site, and a joke.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:

WaPo link

So for this to be true an intelligence agent is willing to reveal US surveillance capability and very likely reveal a source. I can't believe someone is that deeply partisan and it is easier to imagine this is another fake story

The Ruskies know by now that they can't take a leak without the US knowing all about it.

The story claims that the Ambassador was picked up reporting it to Moscow, so there is no tape of Sessions and it is the Ambassador's version of what was said.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
They likely have it right this time. Business Insider pretty much gave the same reasons.

Business Insider a left wing site, and a joke.

I was wondering why all their articles are crap.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post