SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Had never encountered the term "doxx" and had to look it up.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
This. This is funny. New Veritas

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CNN says they didn't blackmail anyone but:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/...ump-tweet/index.html

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

does CNN have the same policy for fake news Russia collusion stories ?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
NSFW

Entertaining, but definitely NSFW

First Amendment, you stupid hypocrites

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Knew I was missing Sam Kennison

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely entertaining. I had to put him on the big speakers Big Grin

Cicero So there's nothing new under the sun.

Speaking of fireworks- Does Trump meet Putin tomorrow at the G20?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
That guy is not only hilarious, he's right too.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The Interior Department announced that it will be using the $78,333 given to them by President Trump to revitalize an important Civil War landmark, according to the Washington Times.

Earlier this year, Trump promised to donate his salary to various projects and organizations.

He previously presented a check to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke in April, directing that the funds be used by the National Park Service.

Zinke said he would be using the funds to renovate important parts of the Antietam Battlefield Park, located in Maryland a few miles from Harper's Ferry, W.V.

Antietam, known in the South as the Battle of Sharpsburg, took place in September 1862 and was the bloodiest single day in the entire war.

The battle was an important victory for the Union, as it all but stopped the Confederate's first drive toward the North.

More than 5,600 troops alone were killed along a strip of road nicknamed "Bloody Lane," as Union Gen. Israel Richardson met Confederate Gen. Richard Anderson's troops in the peak of the battle.

The announcement came 154 years to the week that the war turned all but completely in the Union's favor, just 40 miles to the north in Gettysburg, Pa.

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...battlefield-interior

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How Is CNN Not Embarrassed?
quote:
But this infantile jostling between press and president is one thing. It’s another to use resources to target those who create the memes, gifs, and parodies, and threaten those people with exposure if they don’t apologize.

Good people are defending the reporters doing the legwork to find the poor Reddit slob who created the gif. Ridiculous! The reporter may be a nice person, but he’s lost his mind.

That’s what’s happening right now. Decent people are losing their minds and doing profoundly destructive, self-harming, and outlandish things in the defense of what?

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Olfuzzy,
Although articles like that don't get a lot of press time right now but I am absolutely positive they and many others that cover President Trump's accomplishments will be stressed come election time. And when the people see how much Trump has done for this nation the election will look like 1984 all over again.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fucking unbelievable. I would not have thought these slimy assholes capable of this. It's that low. I actually thought this kind of intimidation of private citizens was beneath them. Congratulations, CNN. This is a new low, even for you.

I pray that you are savaged nonstop for weeks and weeks over this. I do. I pray. That is the word- pray.

I suspect 4chan will take care of them. I'd rather piss off the FBI, etc. than the guys at 4chan.

/b/ is very good about taking care of things like this, I'm popping pop corn

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, yeah, the guy is funny. Let's take it easy, please. If members want to see more from the guy, they know where to find him.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, as I pointed out- just where can they go from here? They're already at 190 percent outragepissedoffohmanwhatadickthaguyis.

Where can they go from here? Two hundred percent?

Well, you did ask the question!? #CNNBLACKMAIL > 200% Cool

CNN should have learned SigForum's golden rule..DON'T feed the trolls.

Love it.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
quote:
quote:
Fucking unbelievable. I would not have thought these slimy assholes capable of this. It's that low. I actually thought this kind of intimidation of private citizens was beneath them. Congratulations, CNN. This is a new low, even for you.

I pray that you are savaged nonstop for weeks and weeks over this. I do. I pray. That is the word- pray.

I suspect 4chan will take care of them. I'd rather piss off the FBI, etc. than the guys at 4chan.

I would be VERY hard to doxx, don't have a boss, House in wife's name, etc. and I'd still rather piss of official govt. agencies than /pol. I'm also popping popcorn!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
This is absolutely sickening.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...hould-admire-elites/

quote:
Never Trumper’ Bret Stephens: POTUS Supporters ‘Idiots’ & Bigots, Should ‘Admire’ Elites

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
quote:
quote:

Ok I'm behind the curve on this. Who is 4Chan and what makes him/them so bad ass they can take down CNN? What powers do they have?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
4chan is where you will never find a more wretched have of scum and villainy.

They will dig up dirt on anyone that goes after them or ddos cnn (which would be hilarious)

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
This is absolutely sickening.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...hould-admire-elites/

quote:
Never Trumper’ Bret Stephens: POTUS Supporters ‘Idiots’ & Bigots, Should ‘Admire’ Elites

Holy cow, what a fucking maroon. Does this dumbass bathe in the koolaid?