SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Be sure and update us on the silly political exchanges at your family reunion. The future of this nation depends upon it.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The Morning Joe crap is below the office of President and I think he really needs to lay off this kind of trolling nonsense.

I can't wait to see all my Hillary-voting liberal extended family this Sunday at our annual reunion. How do I defend this guy with this bullshit? Confused

Haven't you figured it out yet? He's got to say outrageous stuff to keep the media distracted. The media will be obsessed with his tweet while in the meantime the health care bills will be passed on a Friday afternoon without much media attention.

The more he tweets, the more the MSM will bring out the yapping feminists and talking heads which will annoy more viewers to the point that they simply change the channel over to Fox Business.

After the dust has settled, the media will discover that President Trump got more things done and delivered on more promises that he made on the campaign trail.

See the tweet for what it is; a laser beam on a carpet.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If Barack Obama had had to put up with even one percent of the vitriol hurled at Donald Trump, he would have CRIED on national TV!! Cried, like a freaking baby.

Donald Trump has balls. Just stay out of his way.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Be sure and update us on the silly political exchanges at your family reunion. The future of this nation depends upon it.

Para,

I didn't mean to piss you off, and I am not planning on bringing up any politics talk at this reunion. In fact I have a plan to just simply leave if any of the more rabid ones want to try and harass me about who I voted for.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's time to bring back this old video. Helps me understand Trump more. It works and I love it!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Trump doesn't need defending by you and if his behavior upsets you so much, let's see if we can get Hillary Clinton to take his job.

Fucking WHO CARES??? He's fighting for us and he's pushing back at being CONSTANTLY, INCESSANTLY, BRUTALLY POUNDED BY EVERYONE IN THE PRESS FOR TWO YEARS NOW!!!

WAKE UP!!

^^boom^^ The media constantly try's to make us forget this simple but critical fact via distraction. The man walks on water when you consider that if not him in there, it would be Hillary.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
I wish he'd stop tweeting. I believe it is counter-productive and takes way from the great things he is accomplishing.

I think that's him jangling his keys at the stupids. He says something outrageous on the Twitter, and the mouthbreathers start hooting. Meanwhile he's over here getting shit done without a bunch of distractions.

So you're good with Trump's tweet this morning about Morning Joe? I'm not.
And just so we're clear, the media/liberals are the cat.

Is the Laser Trump's twitter feed and press releases?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, we might all feel better if he stopped the stupid Twitter crap, but it would make absolutely zero difference. The media isn't going to stop hating him if he suddenly became "Presidential".

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, this stuff makes him even MORE popular. How are the people who hate him going to hate him even more? They're already pegged at 100%, so just fuck 'em.

Troll the fuck out of 'em, Don.

and THANK YOU, MISTER PRESIDENT!!

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

See the tweet for what it is; a laser beam on a carpet.

Tony.

Outstanding analogy!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I had to go google to find the tweets. Maybe not the nicest, it the first thought that came to mind was, "Don't start none, won't be none."

He is President *BECAUSE* he has consistently fired right back with a "We're not even until I'm ahead approach." People are tired of folks caving to the Libtards and the Lame Stream Media and are glad to see someone running right over the top of them. Yeah, it is more crass than one might like sometimes, but F*** those LSM guys, they deserve all that and more.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Trump's tweets provide a direct line to the president's thoughts on many mundane topics. Like Para says, nobody is going to hate him more because he tweets, but I think many find his opinions genuine, uncensored by PC filters, and insightful into his world.
Let's look at the pap produced by Obama and his wife in comparison. Did anyone think #bringbackourgirls felt genuine, or offered an insight into the opinions of the White House on the matter? It was just repeated PC feel good statements. Sorry but to me that crap was an embarrassment. Trump is just having fun, and if it bothers anyone they can very simply ignore it.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If someone asked me to “explain” President Trump’s actions, or especially his words, the first thing I’d point out is that that’s not in my job description whether I approve of everything he does or I don’t.

Further, everyone who is personally familiar with me knows not to make such a stupid demand of me, but if they forgot that for a moment, they wouldn’t ever forget it again. I enjoy talking to many different people about many different things, but if, “I prefer to not talk politics,” isn’t clear enough by itself, what follows will be. Never in my life has it been so easy to justify my position about the entire Communist/leftist/regressive movement and the reprobates who make up its most influential representatives. I truly suspect that the left-leaning people who know me already recognize that deep in their own hearts and have enough sense not to invite its being pointed out to them.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
To me, Mr. President uses tweets so he can speak directly to HIS people without the MSM putting their spin on it. He wants people to know who he is, and how he does business. I have zero problem with it, but if I had a problem with it, I would quit reading them, just like I do with the MSM.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you're good with Trump's tweet this morning about Morning Joe? I'm not.

I'm good with it 100%. I wish he would do more, and call out more of these vermin by name.

KEEP IT UP, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me get this straight, does supporting your President mean you have to agree with everything he says and does, or if there is something you don't agree with, you keep your mouth shut about it?
Your question is addressed to whom?

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The Morning Joe crap is below the office of President and I think he really needs to lay off this kind of trolling nonsense.

I can't wait to see all my Hillary-voting liberal extended family this Sunday at our annual reunion. How do I defend this guy with this bullshit? Confused

Really, it's not difficult:

He's. Not. Hillary.

If they persist, just say:

He's. Not. Hillary.

Repeat as necessary.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
This bears repeating.

quote:
If Barack Obama had had to put up with even one percent of the vitriol hurled at Donald Trump, he would have CRIED on national TV!! Cried, like a freaking baby.

Donald Trump has balls. Just stay out of his way.

I thought the tweets this morning were senseless too but have to agree with the distraction techniques noted above. The man has a plan to get things done.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Mark Stein put it best on Tucker Carlson's show last night. At this point, with few exceptions, everyone hates the media, so Trump beating on them actually helps him with most people.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post