SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^No shame^^

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This recent thread is germane:

"A complete abdication of responsibility."

The galdurn Germans aint got nuthin ta do with it!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyWVPHoFGJA

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Remember back in 2012 when obama was going to make Susan Rice the new Secretary of State (following H Clinton)?

Then the Benghazi lying went into over drive. Sec State needs approval by the Senate. So obama went to Kerry for Sec State, and put Rice in National Security Advisor (which doesn't need Senate approval)

But we came close to having Sec State Rice. I guess the only thing that saved us was that old "ad hominem".

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I'm sure most of you are really tired of all the recent "winning", but this one is especially satisfying

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-foundation-n2348069

Senator Claire McCaskill (D) during a senate hearing and a tweet:

I've been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years. No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign Rel Com.

"Ever"

as I recall, she was hammering Jeff Sessions in his confirmation hearing. She was quite dramatic

Someone pulls up a 2013 tweet from Claire:

Off to meeting w/Russian Ambassador. Upset about the arbitrary/cruel decision to end all US adoptions, even those in process.

next,

CNN has learned McCaskill spent an evening at a black-tie reception at the ambassador's Washington residence in November 2015

McCaskill was photographed at the event

Claire:

the 140-character limit on Twitter did not let her clarify that she never met "one-on-one" with the Russian ambassador, and added she "did not" speak with Kislyak at the reception.

and now,

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman.

The payment to Kislyak's foundation was not made directly by McCaskill—it was made through a foundation, the Shepard Family Foundation, that she set up with her husband Jon Shepard in 2013 but failed to disclose in filings to the Senate ethics committee until three weeks ago

The sudden disclosure of McCaskill's role in the foundation—which had to be inserted into disclosures covering 2014, 2015, and 2016 through amendments on June 6—came as part of an attempt to distance herself from investments in an opioid manufacturer.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

you gotta be shittin' me! Smile

this is great!

another good day

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:
I'm sure most of you are really tired of all the recent "winning", but this one is especially satisfying

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-foundation-n2348069

....McCaskill...QUOTE]

Dude I freaking exhausted after the last week. I think I need a one day break from winning. It's getting hard to keep abreast of all the winning going on recently.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No, no breaks from WINNING.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Love the winning! And "their" whining!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38658 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Mark Steyn has a terrific "analysis" of CNN's melt down in his inimitable style on Tucker Carlson tonight. I can't figure how to post or link to it.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Delicious

"Journalist-Americans"

Posts: 107519 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Mark Steyn has a terrific "analysis" of CNN's melt down in his inimitable style on Tucker Carlson tonight. I can't figure how to post or link to it.

I watched that too, and it was very good! Steyn was on fire!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxnews.com/v/548...478001#sp=show-clips

Steyn: Russian 'scandal' has no Russians

Jun. 28, 2017 - 6:55 - Mark Steyn: CNN has gone bonkers over a Russian 'scandal' with no Russians and will likely be a casualty of Trump. Their 'nothing burger' story may get ratings, but it will have diminishing returns.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Mark Steyn: "...with all his drama queenery".

Oh that is gold!!! LMAO!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CNN has taken the next step into absurdity

https://www.realclearpolitics....dened_war_zones.html

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones

CNN's Clarissa Ward, a foreign correspondent, served as guest co-host on Wednesday's broadcast of CNN's News Day. Ward fretted "people" in war zones have been "emboldened" by President Trump's "declaration of war on the media."

Ward, expressing concern for members of the media in dangerous areas of the world, said to guest Chris Cillizza, 'I can only imagine what a person like you is dealing with. At what point does this become reckless or irresponsible?'

?? Ward can't imagine what Cillizza is dealing with ????

Playboy White House correspondent Brian Karem, who has received new-found fame after his exchange with White House deputy spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders at Tuesday's press briefing, said Ward is "absolutely right" and talked about the trial and tribulations of reporters who have been jailed and even killed.

"Our newspapers after Donald Trump's election, we've gotten threats from both the far left and the far right," Karem said. "They are emboldened, it is dangerous, and the fact of the matter is, it is insulting to the memory of the people who have given their lives for the cause for providing information to the public to then be told you are fake media, you do not matter, and what you're doing is false."

Karem went as far to predict "we are going to see a reporter face physical harm because" of Trump.

"And quite frankly, every one of us should stand up against that because it is undermining the First Amendment. It is dangerous, making it dangerous for reporters. You're absolutely right, there is going to come a time, and it's not going to be too far off I surmise when we're going to see a reporter is going to face physical harm because of this," he said.

it is not about the first amendment. it is about fabricated propaganda to attempt to bring down the elected President of the United States.

CNN's Cuomo: This Whole Fake News Thing Needs To End, And It Needs To End Right Now

https://www.realclearpolitics....o_end_right_now.html

maybe they will all hold their breath until their fake news turns to truth

the frustrating part is that if you have normal intelligence and have dealt with people extensively, you can watch these assholes and see exactly what they are doing. They are as transparent in their phony "nobility" as a conman selling Rolex watches on the street corner for $20

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
full court blitz

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-media-enemy-people/

Wednesday on CNN’s “The Situation Room,” host Wolf Blitzer asked White House Correspondents’ Association president Jeff Mason if he has discussed the “potentially very dangerous” issue of President Donald Trump calling the media “enemies” of the American people with the White House communications team.

Blitzer said, “Hold on. I want to get Jeff Mason back in this conversation. You’re the president of the White House Correspondents’ Association, you’ve met with Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House team—have you raised the concern all of us in the news media have about the president calling us enemies of the American people? Because that is a very, very harsh statement and potentially very dangerous.”

Mason answered, “Well, that type of rhetoric is something that we have spoken about since he first said that, and many of you probably were at or watched the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, and I addressed that then as well. That is rhetoric that we reject and is just not something that I think is helpful to the public discourse and it’s not, again, it’s just not something that’s true.”

Many Americans know most of the media are enemies of the American people. One of the reasons Donald Trump is President.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One America News releases part two of their story on Project Veritas exposing CNN fake news, pursuing the "Russian" story for ratings, etc etc

http://www.oann.com/part-2-pro...poses-cnn-fake-news/

OAN Newsroom

From staging sensational news reports to releasing fake stories about President Trump and Russia, CNN’s reporting techniques are under fire.

Over the weekend the station retracted a fake news story about Russia prompting a policy change.

On Tuesday we brought you part one of the Project Veritas undercover report showing CNN producers pushing false stories.

Now we want to bring you part two.

We would like to thank its founder James O’keefe and the entire Project Veritas team for providing OANN with the undercover report.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
TRUMP URGES PASSAGE OF HOUSE IMMIGRATION BILLS

quote:
But Thomas Homan, the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said that cities that don't cooperate with his agents put the lives of the public and law enforcement officers at risk.

"If you enter this country illegally and violate the laws of this nation, you should not be comfortable..... you should be concerned that someone is looking for you. You should be concerned because you violated the laws of this country," he said, adding of the risk of separating families: "U.S. citizen families get separated every day when a parent or when a parent gets arrested for a criminal charge. So those here illegally, they put themselves in that position."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s...=2017-06-28-18-13-36

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Playboy White House correspondent Brian Karem, who has received new-found fame after his exchange with White House deputy spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders at Tuesday's press briefing, said Ward is "absolutely right" and talked about the trial and tribulations of reporters who have been jailed and even killed.

This tells us that WH briefings are about entertainment, not journalism. BTW how about President Trump delivers the January State of the Union address by mail? He's already stood up the WH Correspondents and the Muslims (no Ramadan dinner; maybe Ramen, don't know about that).

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Karem went as far to predict "we are going to see a reporter face physical harm because" of Trump.
Ridiculous, but even if true, so what. CNN, MSLSD, NBC, ABC, CBS created this environment, not the president. He's simply holding their feet to the fire for being criminally corrupt. They've been outed for what they truly are, people have accepted that reality, and they don't like it.
quote:
You're absolutely right, there is going to come a time, and it's not going to be too far off I surmise when we're going to see a reporter is going to face physical harm because of this," he said.
Since the media has zero interest in reporting the growing black on white crime/violence occurring throughout the country, forgive me if I have no sympathy or compassion for these media types taking a bit of heat. What goes around comes around.
quote:
CNN's Cuomo: This Whole Fake News Thing Needs To End, And It Needs To End Right now.
Well, it can Chris. All that needs to happen is for CNN and others to develop some ethics, morals, and a measure of integrity in reporting the news. Holy crap! What was I thinking. Never mind...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The leftists (politicians, press, and entertainment) find great amusement from violence and depictions of violence against conservatives and Trump. Let them reap the whirlwind. I will not shed one fucking tear for them, though I fervently hope they have good cause to shed many.

Watching them cry about Trumps victory was one of the greatest evenings of my life.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post