SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ben Shapiro eviscerates leftists in debate.
This isn't even the best example. It's merely the first one I found. See for yourself. Let's give the man his due. He's no idiot.

According to the question, with Pew Research data, blacks are worse off after 8 years of Obama. Hmmm who would have guessed that.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
So we are grateful to Trump for that, and he's done a lot of great stuff, much of which I've written in support of.

But I think we have to acknowledge that Trump could be better than he has been, and in that regard I think Shapiro's analysis is right, even though he doesn't give Trump credit for anything but Gorsuch.

My take is that even though he has been in office for less than half a year, he's the best president we've had in decades.

If folks don't think so, please enlighten me. And he has 3 1/2
7 1/2 years to go also Wink

FIFY

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I was very pleased to see that he did not bow or kiss any rings. Didn't see any headscarves, either.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
An Observation- The Saudis and the Russians don't seem to get along. The reception the Saudis gave Trump wasn't what you do for your enemies stooge.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
I was very pleased to see that he did not bow or kiss any rings. Didn't see any headscarves, either.
The Trump Administration is telling the Arab World that, although we will honor your customs and traditions, we will also require that you honor ours. So far, that seems to be working.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Every time I hear somebody complain that DJT has not accomplished enough, I just think to myself: "Hillary Clinton is NOT the president!"

Dayenu

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Every time I hear somebody complain that DJT has not accomplished enough, I just think to myself: "Hillary Clinton is NOT the president!"

Dayenu

Everything circles back to this. It's very soothing reality.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...4001/?#sp=show-clips

Lou Dobbs asks Ann Coulter why she doesn't support President Trump. She stumbles and does not answer. "Come Back Soon" Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
More apologies from left of center.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/20...ng-elect-trump.html#

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
We need to flood his in box with thank you wishes Smile

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Imagine that, the ruler of the epicenter of Islam treating our POTUS with respect and literally rolling out the red carpet, in spite of him not bowing and the First Lady not wearing a head scarf as the previous ones did.

Just saw this.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Okay, watch aficionados, what is the king wearing?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Timex?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Is that a Cartier?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Bare headed women are not new in Saudi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...security-Saudis.html

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Bare headed women are not new in Saudi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...security-Saudis.html

True. But apparently well dressed ones are a bit of a rarity.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Just saw this.

I see all the lefties using this picture to say he bowed. Are people really that stupid?

He was getting an award from the Saudis and in order for the king to put it over his head he had to bend over so he could reach it. People are really saying that this is proof he bowed. I have to just shake my head at such stupidity.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

A thawb with mishlah and a keffiyeh.

And a watch.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
After the speech I noticed a number of men roaming about pouring what appears to be tea or some beverage in small cups. All of these "servants" appeared to be wearing holstered pistols. Do the servants provide security or does security provide beverage service?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post