SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Ooops...sorry...my bad...so bad...wrong movement.
Not necessarily

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The City of Marble needs a good scrubbing. Rub-a-dub-rub.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that if I were king, the rope makers of my kingdom would be busy making new ropes, long into the night, but they would be able to walk home in the dark with no fear of being assaulted.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Sweet baby Jesus, Keith Olbermann has completely lost his mind. I mean bats in the belfrey, little choo-choo around the bend, so totally and utterly nuts we ought give him a massive dose of vitamin H, stuff him in straitjacket, and lock him in a rubber room.

He's making Alex Jones and Ted Kaczynski look sane and reasonable.

There is no way he is saying this shit purely to increase ad revenue.

Its a rare event when I watch a person so utterly insane it leaves my jaw hanging open, but he did today. If you want to see just how deranged he has become, watch the video at the link below.

quote:
pjmedia.com: Keith Olbermann Pleads with Spy Agencies Around the World to Help Him Take Down Trump

Good God, but Bathtub Boy* is bonkers.

On Twitter, GQ's Keith Olbermann posted his "passionate appeal" to foreign spies to help him overthrow our duly elected president.

"I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world," Olby began dramatically.

quote:
I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world. To them as entities, entireties as bureaucracies making official decisions, and to the individuals who make decisions of conscience. To GCHQ and MI6 in the UK, to the BND in Germany, the DGSE in France, the ASIS in Australia, and even of the GRU in Russia, where they must already be profoundly aware that they have not merely helped put an amoral cynic in power here, but an uncontrollable one, whose madness is genuine and whose usefulness—even to them—is at an end.

To all of them, and to the world's journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely....

It goes on and on, but you get the picture. He's nuts.

LINK TO VIDEO

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....just when you begin to suspect there might BE a bottom depth to the shitbags up pops KO back onto the scene to remind there really is no limits to the swamp he represents

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
The other day, I was reading comments from liberals talking about the fact that Trump has orchestrated a coup because he fired Comey (uh, if you're already in power, why would you orchestrate a coup) and that he's now a dictator --- sooo, since they're talking about this on the internet, Trump is obviously an incompetent dictator because there are still un-jailed people complaining about the coup Roll Eyes /sarc

quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Sweet baby Jesus, Keith Olbermann has completely lost his mind. I mean bats in the belfrey, little choo-choo around the bend, so totally and utterly nuts we ought give him a massive dose of vitamin H, stuff him in straitjacket, and lock him in a rubber room.

Its a rare event when I watch a person so utterly insane it leaves my jaw hanging open, but he did today. If you want to see just how deranged he has become, watch the video at the link below.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The left generally projects their own totalitarian and genocidal tendencies onto their opponents. Then they use their unfounded allegations as rationale for doing exactly that when they are in power.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I get a kick that the press is all consumed by the Comey thing.

While they hammer this story, behind the scenes and unnoticed, more Obama legacies bite the dust.

I'm so tired of winning.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31423 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
pjmedia.com: Keith Olbermann Pleads with Spy Agencies Around the World to Help Him Take Down Trump

Good God, but Bathtub Boy* is bonkers.

On Twitter, GQ's Keith Olbermann posted his "passionate appeal" to foreign spies to help him overthrow our duly elected president.

"I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world," Olby began dramatically.

quote:
I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world. To them as entities, entireties as bureaucracies making official decisions, and to the individuals who make decisions of conscience. To GCHQ and MI6 in the UK, to the BND in Germany, the DGSE in France, the ASIS in Australia, and even of the GRU in Russia, where they must already be profoundly aware that they have not merely helped put an amoral cynic in power here, but an uncontrollable one, whose madness is genuine and whose usefulness—even to them—is at an end.

To all of them, and to the world's journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely....

LINK TO VIDEO

The good news is, nobody saw or heard him.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I get a kick that the press is all consumed by the Comey thing.

While they hammer this story, behind the scenes and unnoticed, more Obama legacies bite the dust.

I'm so tired of winning.

Yep. Smile

Though, I could take a couple more decades of winning before getting tired of it.

Posts: 15025 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
In other news, New Zealand is planning to kill every rat in the country in a scheme so ambitious it has been compared to putting a man on the moon. The movement called MNZGA...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-birds-Kill-rat.html

Ooops...sorry...my bad...so bad...wrong movement.

These are cool, Goodnature Rat/Gopher/rodent traps, Linky Thing

I'm thinkin we're gonna need a bigger trap for our rats though....

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
How does such a retarded individual get elected to be dog catcher, let alone a US Senator?

well, it would appear to be an easy answer

he is smarter than at least 50% of the people that voted - and he was able to get those to vote for him

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

isn't this textbook sedition?

Sessions should have him arrested and held pending trial

I surely hope the FBI has at least one agent looking into this

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I had a "conversation" with a liberal coworker who was mouthing off about whats going to happen in 2020. He seemed confident in the fact that there is zero possibiltity that Trump would win reelection. I had to explain to him that every person who voted for him loves what he has done so far, so why would they vote for anyone else. On top of that, there were alot of spineless conservatives/moderates that refused to vote for him, and with the next go around would like to be seated at the winners table in 2020. The look of disgust and defeat on his face carried me through the day. I used to dread watching the news when Obama was president, because I had to wake up to a front row seat to the destruction on America one piece at a time. Now I wake up and get to watch Trump hand these losers their asses everyday. Im stuck in California so it still feels like Obama runs things around here, but I enjoy watching the free states get thier shit back. Hope to join ya'll someday!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You argued with a leftist over their predictions for the next presidential election? Almost 4 years from now?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You argued with a leftist over their predictions for the next presidential election?

I'd rather argue with a two-toed sloth, because it would be more intellectually stimulating.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Isn't what Olberdouche is doing considered "calling for the overthrow of the United States Government"...AKA TREASON?

Maybe it's time for Trump to really double down on these guys and start sending the FBI after them.

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Isn't what Olberdouche is doing considered "calling for the overthrow of the United States Government"...AKA TREASON?

Maybe it's time for Trump to really double down on these guys and start sending the FBI after them.

He isn't calling for overthrow of the government, merely help with an outthrow of its current personnel.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

quote:
The Constitution of the United States, Article III, Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

quote:
18 U.S. Code § 2381

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason....

As fruit-looped as he is, he is not committing treason as he is not fighting with an other power against the United States, nor is he aiding or committing for an enemy any act that deliberately strengthens or tends to strengthen enemies of the United States, or that weakens or tends to weaken the power of the United States to resist and attack such enemies.

People may also claim his statement is sedition; however, he is not saying "do away with the government of the United States" he is saying "Take the government of the United States back from those who are (in his opinion) destroying or preparing to destroy it. Good luck getting sedition conviction for that act.

ETA:

We need to find a way to make fake official documents from ASIS, CIA, FBI, GCHQ, and NSA, and make the contents just believable enough and cross supporting that Olberdouche will bite.

Not something salacious like Russian whores, but bribery by campaign staffers, offshore accounts, or the like. Leak them over the course of four weeks. When he breaks the BIG NEWS! reveal he got trolled.

Nice is overrated

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You argued with a leftist over their predictions for the next presidential election?

I'd rather argue with a two-toed sloth, because it would be more intellectually stimulating.

It is a bit like playing chess with pidgeons, but its fun to get them riled up sometimes. Paramedics pride themselves on having thick skin, so any sign of weakness makes you an automatic target around the station for little mind games and pranks. To be fair this isnt your run of the mill snowflake either. The coworker I speak of is a Navy sub vet and a pretty good guy all around, hes just a bit of "Bernie Sanders" fan. The main thing I took away from this is their side is worried about 2020, and well... were just too busy enjoying the moment.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post