SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Now he's just trolling themWink :

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/...mpaign=twitchywidget

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
article in NYT about the challenges & conflicts that Comey faced in the Clinton email investigation

long. covers a lot of ground

not much new except some points that Comey didn't trust Lynch

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0...r=0&mtrref=undefined

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Glad to see he's taking the advice I gave him back in February! Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Let's hope LePen can pull off a Trump.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
like the way Jeff Sessions thinks:

on how to pay for the wall:

I know there’s $4 billion a year in excess payments, according to the Department of the Treasury’s own inspector general several years ago that are going to payments to people — tax credits that they shouldn’t get.

Now, these are mostly Mexicans.

And those kind of things add up — $4 billion a year for 10 years is $40 billion. There are a lot of ways we can find money to help pay for this

http://www.breitbart.com/video...ld-fund-border-wall/

of course we don't need a wall to stop the 4 billion a year. We just need an IRS that is not intentionally looking the other way when the taxpayers get ripped off

posted Hide Post
After 100 days, does President Trump have his full cabinet?
Or is congress still dragging feet?

Thanks
Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Sean Spicer is downright popular.
Americans are tuning in to their televisions to watch Spicer smack down the press.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/mus...ers-for-sean-spicer/

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You should totally be able to go wherever you want, express whatever opinions you like, and still be treated respectfully. Sadly, we don't live in a perfect world. With today's Lame Stream Media, the odds are good that no matter who starts what and who gets beat, the media story will be about "those violent Trump supporters." While in a perfect world it would be great to go to rallies and support Trump, in the real world in which we live there are plenty of places where to do so is both unsafe and counterproductive.

Life is too short for bad days!

Posts: 4 | Location: London | Registered: April 24, 2017Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, Leonardo.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
In today's White House Press Beating, that was good information on trade, dumping and answers from Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross ...

Good to hear the facts ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Americans are tuning in to their televisions to watch Spicer smack down the press.

I'm all for a good beatdown of the MSM, but IMO Spicer is a terrible spokesman simply because he's a poor speaker. He's constantly using the wrong word, garbling/making up words, getting shake voice, etc. Seems like requirement #1 of the press secretary ought to be that they are an exceptionally good speaker. I hope Trump finds a replacement for him soon.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:

I'm all for a good beatdown of the MSM, but IMO Spicer is a terrible spokesman simply because he's a poor speaker. He's constantly using the wrong word, garbling/making up words, getting shake voice, etc. Seems like requirement #1 of the press secretary ought to be that they are an exceptionally good speaker. I hope Trump finds a replacement for him soon.

I think half the problem is that Sean smirks, but then still allows the person asking the question to frame the impending argument.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:

I think half the problem is that Sean smirks, but then still allows the person asking the question to frame the impending argument.

I think Sean does a great job in that pit of vipers. I think he just needs to slow down a smidgen.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yeah, maybe lay off the coffee a bit Smile

quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

I think Sean does a great in that pit of vipers. I think he just needs to slow down a smidgen.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
A liberal judge has put a block on Trump's crackdown on withholding funds to sanctuary cities...

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/420400443.html

These activist judges are starting to piss me off.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It's OK, merely a delay, that's all.
They will get their's in the end, pun intended.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I listened to the press beating today. I could not do Sean Spicers job without eventually snapping on the press and getting myself fired. That man has patience and I often wonder if he steps away from the podium and immediately begins cussing under his breath.

I fucking hate the American press corps they are all a bunch of Leni Riefenstahl leftist propagandist wannabes. Mad

Those bitching about Spicer, who would you rather see? I think considering the environment he is doing fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
since when does that 'judge' have a say in federal policy?

Orrick needs an attitude adjustment to put it back in its proper place - and to set an example for the other judges that seem to think they know better

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post