SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

To Assad, with all our Love,
@realDJT

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In the event this thread gets recorded & locked for history,

Neil Gorsuch

Confirmed for the Supreme Court 7 April 2017

54-45

An outstanding candidate nominated by President Trump, and a confirmation won by a determined Senate fight led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

posted Hide Post
2 things
#1 I love Nikki Haley
#2 Expiration date on the Tomahawk....HA

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:
2 things
#1 I love Nikki Haley
#2 Expiration date on the Tomahawk....HA

Use it or lose it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Justice Gorsuch.
About effing time.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Congratulations, Justice Gorsuch.
About effing time.

Amen to that! Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Susan Rice is a pathological liar. She has no credibility.

I guess she has been unmasked!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Susan Rice is a pathological liar. She has no credibility.

I guess she has been unmasked!
Actually, I think she should stay masked. (I won't say more because para would ban me....)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Last few years in some of my post I made a statement about my poor country.
Now I am overjoyed and just damn giddy with joy.
This winning sure feels great.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

When are you going to release your new variety Trump tomato? Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Just heard Dana Perino and I thought she had some interesting things to say. She said, "The world leaders have been trying to figure President Trump out since November 8th, and they got clarity last night."

She went on to say. "Any President is speaking to multiple audiences all at once, our allies, our enemies, the American people, and our military. I think what this says to our military is that the strategy might not be perfect, and it might not be all laid out--they've been working on a Syria strategy in the Security Council and the DOD, and it's not all there. This activity by Assad basically leap-frogged to the head of the line, and he decided to act. I feel he stood up for the decency that makes America exceptional."

I thought that was pretty good.
I would agree. She did a good job under Bush. It certainly contrasts the radio media and, radio media should be judged just as print and TV, internet. Radio seems to slip in hillary clinton segments giving her insignificant opinion of what President Trump should do in Military actions and, budgets. I am positive its to piss the listeners off. Thats how it strikes me as a listener.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
not that we don't have enough evidence to completely doubt anything MSNBC says, but Lawrence O'Donnell now provides another "fake news" fabricated story line to feed the zombie Democrats.

http://www.breitbart.com/video...d-by-striking-syria/

O'Donnell put forth this as a possibility with probability between 2% and 50%:

Putin to Assad:

‘I have an idea. go ahead, do a small chemical attack, nothing like the big ones you’ve done in the past, just big enough to attract media attention. So that my friend in the White House will see it on TV. And then, Donald Trump can fire some missiles at Syria, that’ll do no real damage, and then the American news media will change the subject from Russian influence in the Trump campaign and the Trump transition and the Trump White House.’ It’s perfect.”

zombie Democrat
- unthinking
- following blindly
- incapable of independent thought or action
- intent on destroying anyone trying to make America a place where individual opportunity, responsibility, and freedom blend together to the envy of the entire world, and
- marching in complete unison with the Democrat zombie horde led by Schumer, Warren and Franken.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Keep Draining the Swamp... Don't let up...

April 8, 2017
Reopen cases against corrupt leftists
By Bruce Walker

In late November of last year, I cautioned against the dangers of letting loathsome leftists like Hillary Clinton and Lois Lerner walk free from the prospect of investigation by an administration which would not shamelessly shill for them. President-Elect Trump was trying to offer an olive branch, but any offer of peace to the left is sneered at as a sign of weakness, rather as President Carter's good faith gestures to the Soviet Union were snickered at in the Kremlin.

The nadir of honesty in the federal government was reached in the hyper-politicized Obama presidency. The IRS was used shamelessly to punish conservative groups. The Department of Justice opened countless "cases" against utterly innocent groups whose offense was to challenge the orthodoxies of leftism. Indeed, it seemed at times as if the Obama administration viewed the whole federal government as little more than a scourge to be used against Americans who did not follow the party line.

That is the one thing no free government can stand. When government is the enemy of much of the people, then government has no moral ground upon which to exercise its power. Conservatives get that, and conservatives do not call for the federal government, when in the hands of Republicans, to persecute leftists.

The recent appalling revelations detailed by Thomas Lifson in American Thinker that Susan Rice directed spy agencies to report on the conversations between Trump and his advisers creates an opening for President Trump, which he must seize if he wishes to have a presidency that is not nitpicked to death by petty leftists.

President Trump should direct the cabinet secretary of the relevant federal agencies to review the actions of Clinton, Lerner, Rice, and others who held high positions in the Obama administration and who engaged in behavior that reeks of dishonesty, malice, and abuse of power to report whether their conduct appeared to violate federal law.

If so, then Trump should ask the attorney general to open criminal investigations, with grand juries that would include a very broad net, particularly trying to force the small fish who lack the money to fight long legal battles and whose false or misleading statement could expose them to intimidating sanctions.

The logical development of this would lead to dozens of indictments against corrupt former bigshots like Clinton, Lerner, and Rice. The trials of these creepy and unpleasant folks, none of whom is particularly bright, would become the news story for weeks or months. Convictions would become a major news story right up through the 2018 midterm.

Beyond that, convictions would go a long way toward unraveling the myth that somehow Obama was an honorable president who did not abuse his power and who behaved nicely even to those who opposed him. The pattern of appointing and keeping crooks in high federal offices and then defending or excusing their misconduct would become an indispensable part of his legacy.

While it is clear what President Trump ought to do, it is not clear what President Trump will do. As one egregious example, John Koskinen, who has given huge campaign contributions to Democrats in federal elections and who shamelessly defended the indefensible actions of Lerner and her gang, is still the IRS commissioner.

If a lifelong Democrat partisan like Koskinen, who misled congressional investigating committees and pretended that Lois Lerner and her cronies did nothing, still has a high post in the Trump administration, then why would any of these bad actors worry at all? Indeed, the macabre spectacle of a louse like Koskinen still the head of the IRS under Trump surely emboldens the left, including those small fry that hold the key to unraveling the crimes of big shots who served under Obama.

President Trump talks bold. It is time for him to act bold. Draining the swamp was a central promise of his campaign. Now is the time to fulfill that promise.

http://www.americanthinker.com...orrupt_leftists.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
not that we don't have enough evidence to completely doubt anything MSNBC says, but Lawrence O'Donnell now provides another "fake news" fabricated story line to feed the zombie Democrats.

Putin to Assad:

‘I have an idea. go ahead, do a small chemical attack, nothing like the big ones you’ve done in the past, just big enough to attract media attention. So that my friend in the White House will see it on TV. And then, Donald Trump can fire some missiles at Syria, that’ll do no real damage, and then the American news media will change the subject from Russian influence in the Trump campaign and the Trump transition and the Trump White House.’ It’s perfect.”

zombie Democrat
- unthinking
- following blindly
- intent on destroying anyone trying to make America a place where individual opportunity, responsibility, and freedom blend together to the envy of the entire world, and
- marching in complete unison with the Democrat zombie horde led by Schumer, Warren and Franken.

Ranks right up there with 9/11 truthers. This crap is really getting out of hand. Of course if by pushing their whack-job agenda and theories something happens...they can pivot and blame Trump for that too.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Putin to Assad:

zombie Democrat
- unthinking
- following blindly

Saw a clip of that idiot O'Donnell saying that this morning. My mouth hit the floor. Even Maddow almost seemed incredulous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

When are you going to release your new variety Trump tomato? Cool

I like the idea,just pulled 96 plants out of greenhouse to harden up before planting in a few days,his Name has more catch than Ralph's

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nikki Haley for Veep in 20224, with Pence for POTUS! Very impressed with her in the UN.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Has anyone ever seen Lawrence O'Donnell and Art Bell in the same place at the same time? Just sayin. Apologies to Art Bell, in all seriousness.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The NYT altering headlines again after first publishing different headlines.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/nyt...p/?cat_orig=politics

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Nikki Haley for Veep in 20224, with Pence for POTUS! Very impressed with her in the UN.

Assuming you mean "2024", my vote is already pledged to Ivanka.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post